Ferrari merchandise now available on Myntra
No one does brand merchandising quite like Ferrari. From child strollers to bracelets to stationery, think of almost anything and there's a good chance you can buy it with a prancing horse badge, for a hefty price, naturally. Ferrari merchandised goods are now available in India through online store Myntra. The initial selection is not quite as large as you would find on store.ferrari.com but allows you to browse through t-shirts, shirts, sweaters, jackets, caps, sunglasses and bags. Prices start from Rs 2,399 and go up to 12,300.
Myntra is no longer available as a website so you'll have to download the mobile app to browse the new collection. While you're at it, might as well take a look at the Harley-Davidson collection that also went on sale on Myntra recently.
- News2020 Volvo XC40 Recharge electric SUV unveiled
- NewsNext-generation 2020 Skoda Octavia shown in sketches ahead of November 11 reveal
- NewsIndian rider Harith Noah part of Sherco TVS's Dakar 2020 ride lineup
- NewsLamborghini inaugurates a showroom in New Delhi, India
- NewsBSVI Mahindra XUV500 spotted on test - Launch expected early 2020