Ferrari merchandise now available on Myntra
No one does brand merchandising quite like Ferrari. From child strollers to bracelets to stationery, think of almost anything and there's a good chance you can buy it with a prancing horse badge, for a hefty price, naturally. Ferrari merchandised goods are now available in India through online store Myntra. The initial selection is not quite as large as you would find on store.ferrari.com but allows you to browse through t-shirts, shirts, sweaters, jackets, caps, sunglasses and bags. Prices start from Rs 2,399 and go up to 12,300.
Myntra is no longer available as a website so you'll have to download the mobile app to browse the new collection. While you're at it, might as well take a look at the Harley-Davidson collection that also went on sale on Myntra recently.
- NewsAll-electric 2,000PS Lotus Evija hypercar details revealed, takes on Pininfarina Battista and Rimac C_Two
- NewsSuzuki Gixxer SF Moto GP edition launched for the price of Rs 1.1 lakh
- NewsHero Xtreme 200R street-naked motorcycle gets another price hike - will cost Rs 91,900
- NewsHero Xtreme 200S fully-faired motorcycle gets a price hike in India
- NewsKia Seltos SUV garners over 6000 bookings on the first day - launch on August 22