Ferrari merchandise now available on Myntra
No one does brand merchandising quite like Ferrari. From child strollers to bracelets to stationery, think of almost anything and there's a good chance you can buy it with a prancing horse badge, for a hefty price, naturally. Ferrari merchandised goods are now available in India through online store Myntra. The initial selection is not quite as large as you would find on store.ferrari.com but allows you to browse through t-shirts, shirts, sweaters, jackets, caps, sunglasses and bags. Prices start from Rs 2,399 and go up to 12,300.
Myntra is no longer available as a website so you'll have to download the mobile app to browse the new collection. While you're at it, might as well take a look at the Harley-Davidson collection that also went on sale on Myntra recently.
- NewsUnion Budget 2020 expectation: Lower GST rates from 18% to 5% to make ISI helmets affordable, Ayyushman Mehta, Sandhar Amkin
- NewsLamborghini Huracan Evo RWD launched In India, priced at Rs 3.22 Crore
- NewsHero Pleasure+ 110 FI BS VI launched in India at Rs 54,800
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Mahindra to showcase four electric vehicles
- FeaturesDakar 2020: Kings of the dunes