Ferrari to show face-lifted California at Geneva Show
The Ferrari California will be seeing a mid-life cycle refresh at the Geneva Motor Show. The rejuvenated California will be losing 30kg weight and at the same time gain 30PS in power (upto 436PS). The weight reduction can be attributed to new construction and aluminium fabrication techniques of the chassis. Ferrari are also offering a new handling package called the Handling Speciale, which includes magnetoheological dampers which claim to stiffen the springs and reduce body roll. With the increase in power, Ferrari claims acceleration times of 3.8 seconds for the 0-100kmph run.
- NewsRenault Triber MPV launched in South Africa
- NewsMINI launches the Clubman Summer Red Edition in India at Rs 44.90 lakh
- News2020 Land Rover Discovery Sport launched in India at Rs 57.06 lakh
- NewsAuto Expo 2020: Top 10 showcases at the motor show
- NewsNissan teases its India-bound B-SUV the second time, likely to be launched in the first half of 2021