Ferrari's month-long exhibition commenced in Maranello - open to all on weekends
Ferrari's month-long exhibition, 'Universo Ferrari' is now open to Ferrari owners, fans and Ferrari enthusiasts. The venue for the exhibition is the Fiorano race circuit, in Maranello where the visitors can gain close-up experience of the entire range of Ferrari models that will be on display. The exhibition will be open to all on weekends of September 21-22 and September 28-29 and exclusive tours can be booked on the Ferrari Museums website which is subject to availability.
The tour of the exhibition begins with the SF90 that represents the Scuderia Ferrari team celebrating its 90th anniversary in the F1 championship. Following is the brand's historic "Ferrari Classiche", the workshop where 1962 250 GTO is showcased. Ferrari Classiche is where some of the Ferrari models are restored and maintained.
The next room of the exhibition has been divided into two - Lifestyle and competition. The lifestyle space showcases a 2016 LaFerrari Aperta while the competition side displays a 2017 FXX-K Evo. Following the FXX-K Evo, is a 488 GTE, along with the trophy won this year by Ferrar at the 24 Hours of Le Mans. Concluding the exhibition are the Ferrari Monza SP1 and SP2 models from 2018 which showcased on a dedicated platform overlooking the Fiorano circuit.
- FeaturesAll you need to know: Gordon Murray Automotive's T.50, the world's lightest supercar
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki Ignis Zeta variant gets Smartplay Studio infotainment, priced at Rs 5.97 lakh
- News2020 Maruti Suzuki S-Cross BSVI petrol launched in India, prices start from Rs 8.39 lakh
- OpinionOn wildlife on highways
- NewsNext generation Mahindra Thar expected to be unveiled in India on August 15