Few Mahindra XUV300 SUVs recalled over faulty suspension component
Mahindra and Mahindra has issued a statement stating that it has recalled an unspecified number of its Mahindra XUV300 sub-four-metre SUV. This has been done to fix a faulty suspension component in these vehicles.
The company is choosing to proactively carry out inspection and replace the faulty component which has affected certain cars made before May 19, 2019. This processs will be carried out free of cost. Customers whose cars are affected will be contacted individually by the firm.
Powertrain options for the XUV300 include a 3-cylinder, 1.2-litre turbocharged petrol engine that produces 110PS and 200Nm or the same 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder diesel engine as the Mahindra Marazzo. The diesel engine has been detuned slightly to offer 115PS, the torque output is 300Nm. A 6-speed manual is available with both engines while a 6-speed Marelli-sourced AMT can be had with the diesel.
The XUV300 has been a reasonable seller in its segment, which includes cars like the Hyundai Venue, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon and Ford Ecosport. Prices for the Mahindra start at Rs 8.1 lakh for the base W4 petrol.
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 10 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsImage gallery: 2020 BMW X5 M Competition
- NewsBSVI Honda Unicorn launched priced at Rs 93,593
- NewsMercedez-Benz EQA teased before 2020 Geneva Motor Show
- News2020 Skoda Octavia RS 245 priced at Rs 36 lakh, bookings commence from March 1
- News2020 Hyundai i20 interiors revealed prior to the Geneva Motor Show
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055