FIA Formula 3 European Championship: Jehan Daruvala ends season sixth overall
Jehan Daruvala's debut season in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship has gone well. After 10 rounds and 30 races in the series, the Indian driver has the distinction of finishing every single race. What's more, he's managed to finish 25 of those races in the top 10, and scored his maiden F3 win too at the Norisring.
Jehan Daruvala has ended his maiden FIA F3 European Championship sixth in the championship standings
At the season finale of the championship at Hockenheim, Daruvala ended the first race in fifth position, then followed that up with second place in Race 2, but unfortunately did not finish the third race.
This meant that he ended the championship with a total of 191 points, good for sixth place in the standings. The title of 2017 FIA Formula 3 European Champion went to Daruvala's Carlin team-mate Lando Norris. Norris also won the Rookie championship, with Daruvala finishing as runner-up in the category. While Daruvala hasn't yet confirmed his plans for the 2018 season, a switch to Formula 2 looks likely.
- NewsDucati concludes first edition of DRE Track Days in India
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Ertiga to be launched in India on November 21
- FeaturesWhy the Historic Monaco Grand Prix should be on your bucket list
- NewsMG Motor to launch all-electric SUV in India by 2020
- News2018 Raid de Himalaya: Arindam Saikia of Team Polaris crowned overall winner
- News2019 Kawasaki Z650 launched in India at Rs 5.29 lakh
- FeaturesFHVI's Royal Classic Car Drive to Mysore
- NewsKymco enters the Indian electric scooter market with 22 Motors
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India