FIA Formula 3 European Championship: Jehan Daruvala ends season sixth overall
Jehan Daruvala's debut season in the FIA Formula 3 European Championship has gone well. After 10 rounds and 30 races in the series, the Indian driver has the distinction of finishing every single race. What's more, he's managed to finish 25 of those races in the top 10, and scored his maiden F3 win too at the Norisring.
Jehan Daruvala has ended his maiden FIA F3 European Championship sixth in the championship standings
At the season finale of the championship at Hockenheim, Daruvala ended the first race in fifth position, then followed that up with second place in Race 2, but unfortunately did not finish the third race.
This meant that he ended the championship with a total of 191 points, good for sixth place in the standings. The title of 2017 FIA Formula 3 European Champion went to Daruvala's Carlin team-mate Lando Norris. Norris also won the Rookie championship, with Daruvala finishing as runner-up in the category. While Daruvala hasn't yet confirmed his plans for the 2018 season, a switch to Formula 2 looks likely.
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch
- NewsBMW Motorrad India now offers 3 years, unlimited kilometres warranty as standard on all its motorcycles
- NewsMercedes-Benz launches a new mobile service initiative for Tier - 2 and Tier - 3 called 'Service on Wheels'