Fiat 500's 60th anniversary celebrated with limited edition stamps
July marks the 60th anniversary of the iconic Fiat 500. To celebrate this milestone, over 1,200 Fiat 500 owners from across Europe drove down and gathered in Garlenda, Northwest Italy, on July 8. To celebrate, Fiat will be making a limited-run Fiat 500 stamp. The front of this stamp will have a diagram of the old Fiat 500 in the foreground and the new one in the background, with the words 'Fiat Nuova 500' printed above it. Around 1 million stamps are expected to be printed and sold.
To celebrate the anniversary, Fiat also launched a limited edition model called the 500 Sessantesimo, earlier this year. Only 560 units of this model will be made because the number incorporates the 500 name and the 60th anniversary of the car. The New York Museum of Modern Art has also joined in with the celebrations and has included a Fiat 500 F Series (produced between 1965-1972) as a permanent exhibit.
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3