Fiat Avventura to be launched in India on October 21
Fiat India's crossover version of the Punto, the Avventura will be launched on October 21 in New Delhi. The Fiat Avventura will be available in petrol and diesel avatars and will be offered in seven variants.
The Fiat Avventura uses the same formula that Toyota used with the Etios Cross and Volkswagen with the Cross Polo. However, the Avventura can be distinguished from its peers thanks to the addition of a body kit and 16-inch alloy wheels as standard. You can read all about it in our
There are two engine options for the new Avventura, 90PS petrol and diesel engines from the Punto Evo. A lone five-speed manual transmission sends power to the front wheels. More details on the new Avventura will be available here tomorrow.
More from OVERDRIVE on the Fiat Avventura
Starts Rs 6.5 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.62 Lakhs
- NewsSpec comparo: Honda CBR650R v Suzuki GSX-S750 v Kawasaki Ninja 650 v Triumph Street Triple S
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Alto 800 facelift launched at Rs 2.93 lakh, comes with BSVI compliant engine
- NewsHonda Amaze VX CVT launched in India at Rs 8.56 lakh, ex-showroom
- OpinionOff-Road Driving - The Right Way
- NewsHonda CB650R street naked motorcycle on cards for the Indian market?
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip