Fiat Avventura to get 90PS engines in India
As we get closer to the release of the Fiat Avventura, we've got some scoop on the engines that will be powering the crossover. The Avventura shares most of its mechanicals with the Punto Evo, which in turn inherits its running gear from the original Punto. However Fiat will not be offering any of its smaller capacity motors with the Avventura and it will come with two options the 90PS 1.4-litre petrol and the 90PS 1.3-litre MultiJet diesel. Both will be mated to a five-speed manual transmission. Fiat has no plans of offering the Avventura with the T-Jet engine as of now.
The Avventura will feature similar mechanicals to the Punto Evo but with higher ground clearance
The Avventura made its debut at this year's Auto Expo and now brings with it additional ground clearance and a rugged design. This might lend it that essential edge over its competition as both the Etios Cross and Cross Polo are merely thorough body kits and don't offer any mechanical changes.
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019