Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India to organise loyalty camp
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India has announced that it will be organising a loyalty camp for its existing customers. The loyalty camp will be organised at Fiat exclusive dealerships from March 9-12, 2016. During the four day period, Fiat customers can avail a free vehicle check up and exterior wash.
Additionally, Fiat owners can avail of a 15 per cent discount on spare parts if their car is over three years old. If the car is less than three years old then a 5 per cent discount on spare parts will be offered. On mechanical repairs, customers will get a 10 per cent discount on labour charges. During the four day period, the company is also offering benefits of up to Rs 1.25 lakh on their new car models.
Kevin Flynn, president and managing director, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India Operations said, "The year 2016 marks an important year for FCA India as we foresee interesting times ahead in our long term goal to widen our existing customer base in India and retain existing Fiat consumer. The nationwide Fiat Loyalty Camps is not only a part of our extensive strategy to connect Fiat owners to the brand but also an effort to strengthen our relationship with our valuable customers. We are committed to provide world class products and services to our customers here and 100% customer satisfaction remains our constant endeavour."
Executives from the Fiat exclusive dealerships will contact customers to inform them about the loyalty camp. The company intends to promote the loyalty camp also through social media.
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.41 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez wins the World Championship
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally