Fiat India appoints Nipun Mahajan as head of sales and network development
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) India has announced the appointment of Nipun Mahajan as its new head of sales and network development. Nipun has over two decades of experience in the automobile sector. He has worked across departments such as retail and corporate sales, network development, sales planning and even aftersales. Prior to this new appointment, Nipun held the position of director and head of sales, service and planning at Harley Davidson India. He also worked with Volkswagen, Honda and Porsche.
Speaking on Nipun's appointment, Kevin Flynn, president and managing director, FCA India, said, "I am pleased to welcome Nipun to the FCA India team... His experience and energy will contribute to FCA's planned growth and development in India for both Fiat and Jeep businesses."
Just over a week ago, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India had launched the Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 4X4 and the Jeep Grand Cherokee. The company is offering the Jeep Wrangler in the Unlimited spec at Rs 71.59lakh. The Grand Cherokee is offered in three variants - Limited, Summit and SRT - from Rs 93.4 lakh to Rs 1.12 crore.
Earlier in April 2016, the company had appointed two new senior management officials. Rahul Pansare has joined the company as its new head of marketing while Sushant Balsekar is the head of public relations and corporate communications.
Starts Rs 75.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 56 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far