Fiat India cuts prices of Linea, Punto Evo and Avventura by absorbing increasing input costs
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India has announced that the brand will absorb rising input costs, thereby reducing prices of all variants of the Fiat Linea, Punto Evo and Avventura, currently sold here. Prices of the Fiat Linea range have dropped by up to 7.3 per cent, while the Fiat Punto Evo range sees a price drop of around seven per cent. This price cut is effective immediately, according to Fiat. This brings the entire Fiat Linea range within the Rs 10 lakh price bracket (ex-showroom).
The brand also says that it is overhauling its sales and service network across the country, making it more modern and better equipped. It has launched a new format for its dealerships, namely destination stores, and opened workshops in cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kochi and Bengaluru. The brand plans on opening more Jeep-exclusive and Fiat-Abarth-Jeep dealerships by mid-2017. This should come just in time to welcome their new SUV, the Jeep Compass.
The Jeep Compass was recently spotted testing in India, and is scheduled to be launched here in August 2017. It could be priced around Rs 25 lakh, thereby taking on the likes of the Hyundai Tucson and the Honda CR-V. This could be FCA's big ticket moment at capturing the Indian market.
Here are the updated prices of the Fiat Linea, Punto Evo and Avventura in India (all prices are ex-Delhi):
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 28.27 Lakhs
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 15.35 Lakhs
- News2019 Mahindra Thar 700 limited edition 4x4 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsHonda Amaze Ace edition launched at Rs 7.89 lakh to celebrate 1 lakh sales in 13 months
- NewsMG Hector SUV reaches dealerships ahead of official India launch
- News2019 Le Mans 24: No.8 Toyota of Nakajima, Buemi and Alonso takes victory
- NewsWhat to expect from Revolt's all-electric motorcycle - India debut tomorrow