Fiat India cuts prices of Linea, Punto Evo and Avventura by absorbing increasing input costs
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India has announced that the brand will absorb rising input costs, thereby reducing prices of all variants of the Fiat Linea, Punto Evo and Avventura, currently sold here. Prices of the Fiat Linea range have dropped by up to 7.3 per cent, while the Fiat Punto Evo range sees a price drop of around seven per cent. This price cut is effective immediately, according to Fiat. This brings the entire Fiat Linea range within the Rs 10 lakh price bracket (ex-showroom).
The brand also says that it is overhauling its sales and service network across the country, making it more modern and better equipped. It has launched a new format for its dealerships, namely destination stores, and opened workshops in cities such as Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Ahmedabad, Kochi and Bengaluru. The brand plans on opening more Jeep-exclusive and Fiat-Abarth-Jeep dealerships by mid-2017. This should come just in time to welcome their new SUV, the Jeep Compass.
The Jeep Compass was recently spotted testing in India, and is scheduled to be launched here in August 2017. It could be priced around Rs 25 lakh, thereby taking on the likes of the Hyundai Tucson and the Honda CR-V. This could be FCA's big ticket moment at capturing the Indian market.
Here are the updated prices of the Fiat Linea, Punto Evo and Avventura in India (all prices are ex-Delhi):
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.84 Lakhs
Starts Rs 22.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 18 Lakhs
Starts Rs 14.95 Lakhs
- News2018 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado facelift launched in India at Rs 92.6 lakh
- News2018 Jeep Compass Trailhawk SUV bookings open across India
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Desert Storm: A look back
- News2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ petrol with 5-speed manual option launched in India for Rs 10.47 lakh
- News2018 Yamaha Ray-ZR launched with four new colours in India at Rs 53,451
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 reach Australia for display, India launch later in 2018
- NewsMahindra Adventure season 8 calendar for 2018 announced
- News2018 Mahindra XUV500 facelift to be launched in April
- News2018 Honda CB Shine SP, Livo, and Dream Yuga commuter motorcycles launched in India
- News2018 Honda CBR250R launched in India at Rs 1.63 lakh