Fiat India launches the 2013 Punto Sport at Rs 7.60 lakh
Fiat India has introduced the Punto Sport 2013. The limited edition car was unveiled at Fiat Caffe in Bengaluru. The 2013 Fiat Punto Sport is priced at Rs 7,60,048 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Sport package is also available as an add-on for Rs 22,000.
Nagesh Basavanahalli, President and Managing Director, Fiat Chrysler India Operations launches new Fiat Punto Sport
The 2013 Sport edition, just like the 2012, only gets aesthetic modifications. A roof spoiler, Sport badging, branding on door sills, sporty foot pedals, floor mats with red stitching, Sport decals and a chromed exhaust tip are what make up the Sport package. The Punto Sport will be made available in two sport paintjobs - Pearl White and Exotica Red. They get a black painted roof and distinct coloured ORVMs.
The Punto is powered by the 1.3-litre multijet that delivers 93PS and 209Nm of torque. It comes paired with a 5-speed manual transmission and has an ARAI rated fuel efficiency of 20.5kmpl.
Dual front airbags, Fire Prevention System (FPS), Immobilizer With Rolling code (FCS), Blue & Me technology, auto climate control, ABS and Speed Sensitive Volume control are features that get carried down from the regular Punto.
- NewsNext-generation 2022 Range Rover SUV spotted testing internationally for the first time
- NewsTata Nexon SUV gets updated fetures list
- NewsUpcoming Suzuki Gixxer 155 images leaked ahead of its India launch
- NewsNITI Aayog asks two, three-wheeler makers to submit EV roadmap in two weeks
- NewsAll-new BSVI Royal Enfield Classic spotted on test ahead of its official launch in India