Fiat India launches the 2013 Punto Sport at Rs 7.60 lakh
Fiat India has introduced the Punto Sport 2013. The limited edition car was unveiled at Fiat Caffe in Bengaluru. The 2013 Fiat Punto Sport is priced at Rs 7,60,048 (ex-showroom, Delhi). The Sport package is also available as an add-on for Rs 22,000.
Nagesh Basavanahalli, President and Managing Director, Fiat Chrysler India Operations launches new Fiat Punto Sport
The 2013 Sport edition, just like the 2012, only gets aesthetic modifications. A roof spoiler, Sport badging, branding on door sills, sporty foot pedals, floor mats with red stitching, Sport decals and a chromed exhaust tip are what make up the Sport package. The Punto Sport will be made available in two sport paintjobs - Pearl White and Exotica Red. They get a black painted roof and distinct coloured ORVMs.
The Punto is powered by the 1.3-litre multijet that delivers 93PS and 209Nm of torque. It comes paired with a 5-speed manual transmission and has an ARAI rated fuel efficiency of 20.5kmpl.
Dual front airbags, Fire Prevention System (FPS), Immobilizer With Rolling code (FCS), Blue & Me technology, auto climate control, ABS and Speed Sensitive Volume control are features that get carried down from the regular Punto.
- NewsNissan may drop Datsun brand as part of global revamp
- NewsDucati Panigale V2 - The 959 Panigale replacement has been showcased
- NewsDucati Streetfighter V4 is a 208PS monster!
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: Two-seater all-electric Toyota Ultra-compact BEV showcased
- NewsTokyo Motor Show 2019: 250cc four-cylinder Kawaski Ninja ZX-25R showcased