Fiat India organises nationwide free winter camps
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles India has announced that it is organising nationwide free winter car check-up camps at its exclusive dealerships from December 05-11, 2016. Under this initiative, Fiat customers can avail of special discounts on a number of car maintenance services, select spare parts and labour costs. Fiat is offering these benefits to both its old and new car owners.
The free winter camps will provide comprehensive checks on filters, battery, brakes, tyres, minor bodywork, HVAC, wiper blades, belts, hoses, engine performance, and other mechanical and electrical parts. Fiat customers will also get special discounts on spare parts and labour costs (only mechanical repairs).
In the past three month, Fiat India has launched several new as well as refreshed models. In September, the company launched its new offering in the crossover segment, the Avventura Urban Cross, whereas it launched the festive edition Punto Evo Karbon and Linea Royale in October.
The Fiat Avventura Urban Cross is available in both petrol and diesel engines. Although the crossover gets a few design and interior updates, it looks identical to the regular version. (Read our detailed road test of the Fiat Avventura Urban Cross here.)
The festive edition Fiat Punto Evo Karbon and Linea Royale feature a few cosmetic changes. These limited edition variants are only available in the Punto Evo 90HP and Linea 125S versions.
Starts Rs 6.83 Lakhs
- News2020 Hyundai Grand i10 Nios Turbo launched in India, prices start at Rs 7.68 lakh
- News2020 Honda Africa Twin to be launched on March 5 in India
- NewsBMW X5M and X6M performance SUVs to launch in India by September 2020
- ReviewBSVI KTM 390 Duke first ride review
- News2020 Toyota Vellfire MPV launched in India at Rs 79.5 lakh ex-showroom
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055