FIAT India sets up Valentine's Day free check up camp for its cars
Fiat India is trying very hard to reach out to its customers and improve their experience. This has been evident the way company has been setting up free check up camps for its vehicles at every opportune moment. Just last month they had organized a free checkup and are back again this month with on Valentine's Day.
What better way to show love for your beloved car than taking it out for a free checkup on Valentine's Day! These camps are setup at the 94 exclusive Fiat dealerships across India. If you can't make it on Feb 14 due to other commitments, Fiat has ensured that you take time out on the weekend (Feb 15) to give your car a thorough checkup.
The 2013 Fiat and Punto Absolute Editions
In this two day camp Fiat will provide an exhaustive 80 point checkup of your vehicle along with free body wash and 14 per cent discount on any incurred labour charges.
Commenting on this initiative, Nagesh Basavanhalli, president & MD, Fiat Chrysler India operations said, "Fiat India is happy to announce 2 days free check up camp at all our workshops across the country as a part of Valentine's Day celebration. These camps are an effective way to connect with our existing customer base and our commitment towards them. Our customers stand to gain attractive discounts for the vehicle repair jobs "
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
- NewsUpcoming Triumph Trident middleweight roadster is almost production ready
- News810PS all-electric Hyundai RM20e prototype showcases future N brand potential
- FeaturesSpecial feature: Tasting spicy delicacies of Maharashtra in Hyundai Verna
- NewsIndia-bound 2021 Mercedes-Benz E-Class LWB facelift revealed
- FeaturesProduct review: BOSCH GDS 18V-EC 250 impact wrench