Fiat India teases the Punto Adventure
Fiat India has let out a small teaser image of the Punto Adventure which is slated for an unveiling at the 2014 Auto Expo. The Adventure is to the Punto what the Cross Polo is to the Polo - a car that looks more rugged than its hatchback counterpart. Unlike the Cross Polo or the upcoming Etios Liva Cross, the Punto Adventure not only features additional plastic cladding around the lower bodywork of the car, but it also features a spare wheel mounted on the tailgate.
The teaser image released at the moment clearly shows the hinge for the spare-wheel mount and also highlights the rugged plastic cladding & bumpers. The teaser also shows off a new alloy-wheel design and a very concept-like tyre design with orange treading.
The Punto Adventure may bear a completely different name when Fiat shows it off in a few hours from now as the 'Adventure' suffix hasn't worked too well for Fiat India in the past. There is word that the car could be christened Punto Avventure or simply, Fiat Avventure.
Stay tuned as we bring you more info from the 2014 Auto Expo.
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero RR 450 to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled