Fiat introduces 7-seater 500L Living
Fiat's oversized hatchback 500L has just grown bigger. The 5-seater 500L has been stretched to give us the 7-seater 500L Living.
2014 Fiat 500L Living
The 500L Living has had its length extended by about eight inches to house the two extra seats, while width and height stay about the same. Details about the wheelbase of the 500L Living are still not clear. The longer 500L Living offers a massive 638 litres of boot space.
The Fiat 500L Living will be equipped with two petrol engines a 95PS 1.4 16v and a 105PS 0.9 TwinAir Turbo, as well as two turbo-diesels a 105PS 1.6 MultiJet II and an 85PS 1.3 MultiJet II, the latter also with an automatic transmission.
2014 Fiat 500L Living interiors
The range includes two trim levels (Pop Star and Lounge), both with five or seven seats, 19 body colours (including 11 two-tone combinations), 6 interior trims, and 15 different types of alloy wheels and hub caps. Other add-ons like leather interiors, integrated navigation system and rear camera to assist reversing are also available.
The 500L Living will be manufactured in Fiat's new Serbian factory at Kragujevac. The first orders will open in Italy next month, followed by more European countries later in the year.
Pricing of the 500L Living has still not been announced.
- NewsSuzuki V-Strom 160 adventure motorcycle in works?
- NewsLimited-edition Ather Energy Series 1 unveiled
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review