Fiat sets up free national checkup camps in India on Jan 24 and 25
Fiat India has set up a free national checkup camp across all its dealerships in 74 cities. The free camp will last for two days from January 24-25. The strategy behind this drive is to connect with the wide base of FIAT's customers and to reiterate its commitment to the Indian market. This initiative is a part of "FIAT Century Drive" which marks the milestone achievement of 100 dealerships in just one year.
The 2013 Fiat and Punto Absolute Editions
The executives at FIAT dealerships will inform customers about the camp through email and sms. The camp will include an extensive 49 point check list for all FIAT customers with free top wash as well as 10% discount on labour, parts and accessories. Fiat has dealerships in nearly 74 cities in India.
Giving more information about the initiative, Nagesh Basavanhalli, president and managing director, FIAT Chrysler India operations said, "FIAT India is rapidly taking strides to reach out to incumbent and prospective customers. The after sales check up camps are an effective way to connect with our existing customer base and our commitment towards them. Through the check up camps, we will replicate FIAT's global standards in after sales service in India."
Starts Rs 7.06 Lakhs
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1
- NewsIndia Baja 2018: TVS Racing announces six-rider line-up
- News2018 Msports X30 Karting Championship: Shahan Ali Mohsin overcomes early upsets to win in Junior category
- NewsBMW M2 Competition set to debut in India soon
- News2019 Honda HR-V crossover facelift unveiled, to be powered by 1.5-litre i-VTEC
- NewsLiberty Walk transforms the Suzuki Jimmy into a mini G-Class
- NewsBMW X7 flagship SUV shows its off roading capabilty in new teaser
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja H2 gets more power, Brembo Stylema calipers and a self healing paint
- NewsBajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brakes spotted at dealership
- NewsToyota Rush SUV to launch in Pakistan soon, India launch next?