Fiat sets up NSC, opens 51 dealerships
Fiat Group Automobiles India has set up a national sales company as an independent entity within the FIAT Chrysler India operations. This will help increase competition internally that the company hopes will boost sales. Since the beginning of the year, the company has started 51 exclusive Fiat dealerships and the company says that by the end of this financial year, this number will double. Once this target is met, Fiat aims to achieve a market share of over 1 per cent.
By then the Jeep brand will be launched, Abarth will sell alongside Fiat models and possibly updated versions of the Punto and the Linea will be launched too. Achieving 2,500 units a month sales target once the line-up is bolstered looks like a realistic objective. In order to gain customer confidence in the brand, Fiat is offering a three year manufacturer warranty with an option of extending it to five years. 24x7 roadside assistance will also be offered and the company is going to introduce mobile service vans too in the near future.
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900