First look: Volkswagen Ameo (Video)
Volkswagen has just revealed its new sub-4 metre compact sedan for India. The Ameo is based on the Polo and is made in India. It gets the Polo's sportier front bumper while the rear doors are smaller than the Vento's. It's sub-four-metre length makes the side profile or the rear three quarters look a tad awkward. To add a bit of flair to the rear end though, VW has taken a leaf out of Skoda's design book and has incorporated slashed creases that flank the rear registration plate. Once launched, it will rival the likes of the Maruti Swift Dzire, Ford Figo Aspire, Honda Amaze, Hyundai Xcent and Tata Zest.
Starts Rs 5.96 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.1 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.73 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.22 Lakhs
- NewsTVS launches Zest 110 BSVI and introduces new shade on NTorq 125 Race Edition
- NewsMade-in-India pure electric ATV from Powerland Agro set to start exports
- NewsUpcoming Qianjiang QJ350 previews Harley-Davidson's 338cc motorcycle for Asian markets?
- NewsHyundai announces Ioniq EV-only sub-brand
- NewsFord Endeavour prices hiked by up to Rs 1.2 lakh, now start from Rs 29.99 lakh