FMSCI announces dates for its 2017 Motorsport Development Programme
The Federation of Motor Sports Club of India (FMSCI) has announced dates for the 2017 Motorsport Development Programme. There are individual programmes for each the marshals, Race Directors and Clerks of the Course (COC), and stewards. Successful candidates of the last two courses will be given licenses by the FMSCI, and only they will be allowed to officiate as Race Directors, COCs or Chief Stewards at national-level events.
The 2017 Motorsport Development Programme is partly funded by the Federation Internationale de l' Automobile (FIA) and will be conducted by UK's Motor Sports Association (MSA) in Hyderabad from May 29 to June 5. The MSA is the FIA's accredited regional training provider.
The registration fee for each programme is set at Rs 10,000, which includes a return flight ticket to Hyderabad, accommodation and meals. If one wishes to attend the training programmes for the marshals and the Race Director/COC, the fee is set at Rs 17,500. If one wishes to attend all three courses, it will cost Rs 25,000. Not everyone who applies will be selected for the programme. Applicants will be chosen based on the amount of experience they have in the field and also on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, others can attend the programme too at their own expense by paying a registration fee of Rs 5,000. The application form for this programme can be found at this link.
Here's the schedule for the different training programmes.
- Train the Trainer May 29-31
- Race Director and COC June 2-3
- Stewards June 4-5
- Review2019 Hyundai Venue automatic first drive review
- NewsFormula E: Mahindra Racing driver Pascal Wehrlein scores lone point at Berlin ePrix
- ReviewExclusive comparison test: Range Rover Sport vs Volvo XC90
- NewsWhat to expect from the upcoming Kia SP2i compact SUV - Unveiling June 20
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza SUV gets a Sports Limited Edition package