FMSCI announces dates for its 2017 Motorsport Development Programme
The Federation of Motor Sports Club of India (FMSCI) has announced dates for the 2017 Motorsport Development Programme. There are individual programmes for each the marshals, Race Directors and Clerks of the Course (COC), and stewards. Successful candidates of the last two courses will be given licenses by the FMSCI, and only they will be allowed to officiate as Race Directors, COCs or Chief Stewards at national-level events.
The 2017 Motorsport Development Programme is partly funded by the Federation Internationale de l' Automobile (FIA) and will be conducted by UK's Motor Sports Association (MSA) in Hyderabad from May 29 to June 5. The MSA is the FIA's accredited regional training provider.
The registration fee for each programme is set at Rs 10,000, which includes a return flight ticket to Hyderabad, accommodation and meals. If one wishes to attend the training programmes for the marshals and the Race Director/COC, the fee is set at Rs 17,500. If one wishes to attend all three courses, it will cost Rs 25,000. Not everyone who applies will be selected for the programme. Applicants will be chosen based on the amount of experience they have in the field and also on a first-come-first-serve basis. However, others can attend the programme too at their own expense by paying a registration fee of Rs 5,000. The application form for this programme can be found at this link.
Here's the schedule for the different training programmes.
- Train the Trainer May 29-31
- Race Director and COC June 2-3
- Stewards June 4-5
- NewsVW Ameo Cup 2018: Incident-packed race sees Dhruv Mohite continue good run
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Dhruv Mohite wins Race 1 at season-opener at Kari Motor Speedway
- NewsIndian National Racing Championship 2018: Round 2 free practice sees Arjun Balu make a successful return
- NewsVideo worth watching: Climb Dance - Ari Vatanen's 1988 record run at Pikes Peak
- News2018 VW Ameo Cup: Racing action begins at Kari Motor Speedway this weekend
- NewsSkoda takes responsibility for development of Volkswagen's low-cost small car platform in India
- NewsMahindra Racing to preview Gen2 Formula E car at CarFest South Festival
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport India-developed TC4-A cars to compete in National Racing Championship
- News2018 Mitsubishi Outlander SUV launched in India at Rs 31.54 lakh
- NewsRecent trademark filing suggests Mercedes-AMG C 53 in the works