FMSCI announces dates for six 2016 national championships
The FMSCI has just released the dates for six of the 13 national motorsport championships that will be held in 2016. With the first and second rounds of the MMSC Indian National Racing Championship completed already, Round 3 will be held at the Kari Motor Speedway in Coimbatore between June 17-19. Meanwhile, the first round of the JK Tyre National Racing Championship will be held between July 29-31 at the Kari Motor Speedway. JK Tyre will also host the first round of the 2016 National Rotax Max Karting Championship from June 3-5 in Hyderabad.
This year, the FMSCI introduced the National Superleague TSD Rally Championship, the first round of which ended on March 18. The second round, called the Deccan Rally, will be held from May 13-15. In the two-wheeler section, the first round of the National Supercross Championship will be held in Goa on April 17. The 2016 National Rally Championship for bikes meanwhile, will have its first round between April 30 to May 1.
The list of motorsport championships that will be held in 2016 include the Indian National Motorcycle Racing Championship and the Indian National Drag Racing Championship for two-wheelers and four-wheelers.
- NewsIndia-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks unveiled In Mumbai
- NewsMahindra and Ford to collaborate on shared powertrains, connected car tech
- NewsLive updates: Reveal of India-spec 2019 Nissan Kicks
- Review2019 Ducati Multistrada 1260 Enduro first ride review
- NewsConfirmed: KTM says 790 Duke launch in India not slated for November
- News2019 Hyundai Tucson facelift coming to India in May 2019
- NewsBREAKING: 2018 KTM 790 Duke to be launched in India post-Diwali 2018, pre-bookings already open
- News2019 Porsche Cayenne launched in India at Rs 1.19 crore
- Review2019 Porsche Cayenne Turbo first drive review
- NewsSkoda Vision X SUV to be shown in production guise in March 2019