Follow IndiMotard live at the 2017 SCORE Baja 1000!
As we'd told you earlier, IndiMotard is the first Indian team to make it to the Baja 1000. The team comprises riders with varying degrees of off-road rally raid and racing experience, including Anand Dharmaraj, Gurpinder "Nick" Sarao, Aditya Devabhaktuni, Ilyas Bham, Bhaskar Ramani and Gurinder Singh.
The gruelling 50th edition of the event is now underway, and we're happy to report that our Baja 1000 debutants are dusty, tired, but very much in the race! If you'd like to follow their progress on their 2014 KTM 500 XC-W, here's a link that helps you do exactly that. It's got live tracking details, tells you what speed they are running at, and what checkpoints they've already crossed.
For more details, check back here after a while!
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsTVS Apache RR310 can now be had with an Akrapovic Racing Line exhaust system
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS to have a 2-3 month long waiting period in India
- NewsYamaha Cygnus Ray ZR Street Rally launched in India at Rs 57,898
- NewsMobile showroom from Audi to tour more than 30 cities in India