Follow IndiMotard live at the 2017 SCORE Baja 1000!
As we'd told you earlier, IndiMotard is the first Indian team to make it to the Baja 1000. The team comprises riders with varying degrees of off-road rally raid and racing experience, including Anand Dharmaraj, Gurpinder "Nick" Sarao, Aditya Devabhaktuni, Ilyas Bham, Bhaskar Ramani and Gurinder Singh.
The gruelling 50th edition of the event is now underway, and we're happy to report that our Baja 1000 debutants are dusty, tired, but very much in the race! If you'd like to follow their progress on their 2014 KTM 500 XC-W, here's a link that helps you do exactly that. It's got live tracking details, tells you what speed they are running at, and what checkpoints they've already crossed.
For more details, check back here after a while!
- NewsFCA launches Jeep Connect outlets in India.
- NewsNASCAR Whelen Euro Series 2018: Advait Deodhar wins the Elite Club championship
- NewsNew-gen Honda Amaze crosses 50,000 sales mark in five months in India
- NewsF1 2018: Kimi Raikkonen takes victory at US GP
- Review2018 SWM Superdual T road test review
- News2018 Hyundai Santro: Five things to know before tomorrow's launch
- NewsTata Motors to organise nation-wide free service camp for its CV range in India
- News2018 Hyundai Santro gets over 14,000 bookings in less than two weeks
- NewsFB Mondial HPS300 launched at Rs Rs 3.37 lakh in India, image gallery
- NewsMercedes-Benz GLC L SUV unveiled, will be sold only in the Chinese market