Force Gurkha Xtreme brochure leaked, technical specifications revealed
Force Motors will be launching an Xtreme edition based on the Gurkha SUV. While the company has not disclosed an official launch date for the same, brochure of the Force Gurkha Xtreme has been leaked online revealing the technical specifications of the new offering. In addition to cosmetic updates, the Force Gurkha Xtreme will be powered by a 2.2L diesel replacing the 2.6L unit of the previous model.
As seen from the images, the Force Gurkha Xtreme does look similar to the Gurkha Xplorer and the dimensions too remain unchanged. The brochure states that the Force Gurkha Xtreme edition measures 3,992mm in length, 1,790mm in width and is 2,055mm in height. The upcoming SUV will have a ground clearance of 205mm along with a wheelbase of 2,400mm. Additionally, the GW of the SUV too remains unchanged at 2,510kg. The other bit that has changed in the Force Gurkha Xtreme is the marginal increase in the fuel tank capacity.
Force Gurkha Xtreme gets a smaller displacement engine and will be offered in both soft and hard top configurations (image source: Force)
However, most importantly, the Force Gurkha Xtreme will be powered by a 2,149cc (2.2L) four-cylinder diesel engine, replacing the 2.6L. This 2.2L diesel engine makes 140PS at 3,800rpm and generates 321Nm between 1,600 to 2,400rpm. This engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Force Gurkha Xtreme will be equipped with a 4x4 drivetrain with high-low transfer case and differential locks on front and rear axles.
The design and dimensions of the Force Gurkha Xtreme remains unchanged from the Xplorer edition
Now that the brochure has been revealed, we believe Force Motors will launch the Gurkha Xtreme SUV in India in the coming weeks.
Starts Rs 9.15 Lakhs
- NewsDucati Dream Tour Rajasthan to be held from February 1 to 5, 2019
- News2018 INRC: Gaurav Gill claims championship title with Popular Rally victory
- News2019 Ford Figo facelift spotted testing undisguised
- NewsUpdated Force Gurkha Xtreme launched at Rs 12.99 lakh
- NewsKTM working on a bigger and better RC390, to take on Yamaha R3 and Kawasaki Ninja 400
- NewsHyundai QXi sub-four meter SUV spotted testing in South Korea
- NewsLambretta EV to be launched in India in 2020
- News2019 Toyota Camry hybrid to launch in India on January 18
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 110 launched at Rs 47,197
- News2019 Mercedes-Benz CLA teased ahead of debut next month at CES 2019