Force Gurkha Xtreme brochure leaked, technical specifications revealed
Force Motors will be launching an Xtreme edition based on the Gurkha SUV. While the company has not disclosed an official launch date for the same, brochure of the Force Gurkha Xtreme has been leaked online revealing the technical specifications of the new offering. In addition to cosmetic updates, the Force Gurkha Xtreme will be powered by a 2.2L diesel replacing the 2.6L unit of the previous model.
As seen from the images, the Force Gurkha Xtreme does look similar to the Gurkha Xplorer and the dimensions too remain unchanged. The brochure states that the Force Gurkha Xtreme edition measures 3,992mm in length, 1,790mm in width and is 2,055mm in height. The upcoming SUV will have a ground clearance of 205mm along with a wheelbase of 2,400mm. Additionally, the GW of the SUV too remains unchanged at 2,510kg. The other bit that has changed in the Force Gurkha Xtreme is the marginal increase in the fuel tank capacity.
Force Gurkha Xtreme gets a smaller displacement engine and will be offered in both soft and hard top configurations (image source: Force)
However, most importantly, the Force Gurkha Xtreme will be powered by a 2,149cc (2.2L) four-cylinder diesel engine, replacing the 2.6L. This 2.2L diesel engine makes 140PS at 3,800rpm and generates 321Nm between 1,600 to 2,400rpm. This engine is mated to a 5-speed manual gearbox. The Force Gurkha Xtreme will be equipped with a 4x4 drivetrain with high-low transfer case and differential locks on front and rear axles.
The design and dimensions of the Force Gurkha Xtreme remains unchanged from the Xplorer edition
Now that the brochure has been revealed, we believe Force Motors will launch the Gurkha Xtreme SUV in India in the coming weeks.
Starts Rs 9.15 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019
- NewsUpcoming 2019 Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class interior revealed in new spy images
- NewsF1: 2018 will be Fernando Alonso's last season in Formula 1