Ford adds 1.0l EcoBoost engine to Fiesta lineup
Ford has confirmed that it will be updating the 2014 Fiesta lineup with the famed 1.0l and the new 1.6l turbo EcoBoost engine. The company says that the smaller EcoBoost engine will set new benchmarks as far NVH and fuel efficiency are concerned. The lightweight cast iron block engine has an external balancing and offset crank and produces 125PS of power.
The premium 2014 Fiesta ST will have the 198PS 1.6l turbo engine. A sporty front fascia complete with a spoiler, 17-inch wheels and a unique Orange color paint scheme is part of the Fiesta ST. To go with the sporty image, the suspension and steering system has been uprated. Electronic Torque Vectoring Control and a stability control system with three modes allows the driver to decide how much the electronics interfere with the handling of the car.
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!