Ford Assured completes five years in India
Ford India's pre-owned car division, Ford Assured completes five years in the Indian market. Ford Assured has over 185 outlets throughout the country and according to the manufacturer it has guaranteed transparency, quality, choice, pricing as well as company warranty.
Before commencing any sort of trade, the American manufacturer claims that each car goes through a total of 169 quality checkpoints by its engineers. The pre-owned division of Ford ensures transparency with the customer by scrutinising the car's history and finance to prevent any possible fraud.
While evaluating the price of the pre-owned cars, Ford Assured considers the value of add-ons, accessories and insurance while summing up the final amount. The manufacturer offers a warranty option of 20,000kms/1 year on Ford cars as well as select non-Ford cars. The division also provides two free services on any purchase.
Ford has appointed retailers to cover states like Tamil Nadu, Delhi, Kerala, Karnataka, Telangana, and Andhra Pradesh to ensure easy availability of Ford Genuine Spare parts across the country.
While Ford Assured may be one of the oldest players in the pre-owned division, it still faces competition from emerging players like Renault selection, Tata Motors Assured and Maruti True Value.
- NewsNissan India launches Happy with Nissan service camp, valid till December 24
- NewsTata Tiago XZ+ top-spec variant launched at Rs 5.57 lakh
- NewsSpec comparison: Nissan Kicks vs Hyundai Creta vs Mahindra Scorpio
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Hero 450 RR Dakar spec rally motorcycle
- NewsDakar 2019: Hero MotoSports' CS Santosh, Joaquim Rodrigues and Oriol Mena gear up for 41st edition of the rally
- Review2019 Audi E-Tron first drive review
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Nissan Kicks India-spec
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 accessory list revealed with prices
- Review2019 BMW 3 Series first drive review
- Review2018 BMW G 310 R road test review