Ford Bronco SUV to make a comeback in 2020
Yes, you read that right! The legendary Ford Bronco nameplate is coming back but only in 2020. While details are scarce as of now, here is what the internet is abuzz about the new Bronco SUV at the moment.
The new Ford Bronco will make an appearance, most likely at the Detroit Auto Show 2020. It will most likely be based on the Ranger platform, just like the last-gen Bronco was and will be developed in Australia. The SUV will obviously built on a modern ladder frame chassis. Ford might also resort to the new four-door set up for the Bronco instead of the traditional two-door approach that the SUV was used to. The interior though is still expected to be functional and not much in departure from the norm. This means there will be no modern-day gadgetry but the usual plethora of safety gadgets.
Engine options will be mostly the EcoBoost and a smaller turbodiesel, from the Ranger series. There will be manual as well as automatic trannies mated to the engines. The SUV will be made in Ford's Michigan plant. Does the Ford Bronco SUV have an Indian relevance? If the current situation and the success of the D-Max is anything to go by, Ford could very well bring in the Bronco as a lifestyle utility vehicle option.
- NewsShell India and Gordon Murray Design unveil pre-production OX Truck
- News2019 FIA F3 Championship: Jehan Daruvala to drive for Prema Racing
- NewsThe Nissan GT-R50 by Italdesign concept is headed to production in 2019
- NewsTata Harrier SUV seven-seater version to debut in 2019, one of three major Tata launches next year
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Skoda Scala
- News2019 Skoda Scala premium hatchback unveiled internationally
- NewsSuzuki Motorcycle India crosses the 40 lakh sales milestone
- Review2019 Tata Harrier first drive review
- NewsKia Motors India donates Niro Hybrid, Niro PHEV and Niro EV to Andhra Government, signs MoU
- NewsWatch the Skoda Scala hatchback's international debut here live