Ford Bronco SUV to make a comeback in 2020
Yes, you read that right! The legendary Ford Bronco nameplate is coming back but only in 2020. While details are scarce as of now, here is what the internet is abuzz about the new Bronco SUV at the moment.
The new Ford Bronco will make an appearance, most likely at the Detroit Auto Show 2020. It will most likely be based on the Ranger platform, just like the last-gen Bronco was and will be developed in Australia. The SUV will obviously built on a modern ladder frame chassis. Ford might also resort to the new four-door set up for the Bronco instead of the traditional two-door approach that the SUV was used to. The interior though is still expected to be functional and not much in departure from the norm. This means there will be no modern-day gadgetry but the usual plethora of safety gadgets.
Engine options will be mostly the EcoBoost and a smaller turbodiesel, from the Ranger series. There will be manual as well as automatic trannies mated to the engines. The SUV will be made in Ford's Michigan plant. Does the Ford Bronco SUV have an Indian relevance? If the current situation and the success of the D-Max is anything to go by, Ford could very well bring in the Bronco as a lifestyle utility vehicle option.
- NewsHero MotoSports Team Rally's Hero 450 RR to make Indian debut at 2018 Desert Storm
- News2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Image Gallery
- Review2018 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V first ride review
- NewsPirelli opens its first branded retail store in Agra
- NewsSuzuki Intruder Fi launched in India at Rs 1.06 lakh
- NewsTrack n Tell Intelli Play - Infotainment and tracking device
- NewsAudi India announces price hike ranging from Rs 1 lakh to Rs 9 lakh across its model range
- NewsJaguar XE and XF now available with Ingenium petrol engines
- NewsMotoGP: Valentino Rossi signs with Movistar Yamaha for a further two years
- NewsMercedes Maybach S650 Pullman facelift unveiled