Ford EcoSport Black Edition launched in India at Rs 8.58 lakh
Ford has launched a new Black Edition of the EcoSport SUV in India. It is available in three trims: Trend+, Titanium and Titanium+. The prices of the Ford EcoSport Black Edition range between Rs 8.58 lakh to Rs 9.93 lakh (ex-Delhi) which is Rs 18,300 to Rs 39,600 more than the regular model, depending on the variant. Starting from today, the Black Edition EcoSport will be available across all the dealerships in the country.
There are no substantial changes on the outside except for blackened radiator grille, headlamps, mirror covers, fog lamp bezel and roof rails. In addition, the 16-inch alloy wheels too get the blacked-out treatment, and they surely look impressive. This visual treatment was done citing a popularity in demand, said a representative from Ford India. The interiors have been left untouched and will continue to offer same set of features that were offered in its above mentioned respective trims.
The EcoSport Black Edition will be offered with the 1.5L TiVCT petrol engine with both manual and automatic transmission options, 1.5L TDCi diesel engine as well as the 1.0L EcoBoost engine.
"Besides an outstanding value for money proposition, the Ford EcoSport continues to be admired for its impressive, head-turning design," said Anurag Mehrotra, executive director - marketing, sales and service, Ford India. "The new 'Black Edition' accentuates EcoSport's bold design, giving the compact SUV an even more striking look and a substantial road presence."
Ford India has also confirmed that the Black Edition EcoSport is not a limited edition model but will be sold alongside the existing variants in the country. Listed below are the prices of the Ford EcoSport Black edition (Ex-Showroom, Delhi).
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Team OD | 13 Jun 2018
Team OD | 11 Jun 2018
- News2019 Kawasaki Ninja 1000 launched in India at Rs 9.99 lakh
- NewsAutomobile events this week: June 18 - 24
- NewsMotoGP 2018 : Jorge Lorenzo wins the Catalan GP
- NewsAudi global CEO Rupert Stadler arrested over Dieselgate scandal
- NewsMahindra S201 sub-four meter SUV test mule spotted
- NewsRoyal Enfield unveils three new 650 parallel twin-based custom motorcycles at Wheels and Waves 2018
- NewsMercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launched in India at Rs 2.55 crore (ex showroom India)
- NewsLive updates: 2018 Mercedes-AMG S63 Coupe launch in India
- NewsHonda and Delhi Police educate 1,000 kids about road safety awareness
- NewsIsuzu introduces X-Power variants of the D-Max and the MU-X