Ford EcoSport S compact SUV to be launched on May 14
The 2018 Ford EcoSport compact SUV will get a new top-end variant in the form of the Titanium S model, and this will be launched on May 14. Reports suggest the new Ford EcoSport Titanium S is reaching dealerships now. Demo cars will be available soon after the launch.
The big news will be the return of the 1.0-litre Ecoboost turbo-petrol engine which puts out 124PS and 170Nm on the S. The 1.5-litre Dragon diesel motor will be available on both the S and the Signature edition will only get the 1.5-litre Dragon petrol. A new six-speed manual is also being made available.
Both the Ecosport S and Signature edition will feature 17-inch alloy wheels with a design similar to that seen in international markets and electric sunroofs. The EcoSport Titanium S also receives smoked HID headlamps and fog lamps. The roof is now painted black and the front grille gets a darker finish as well. Inside, the Titanium S variant now has a 4.2-inch analogue instrumentation cluster, orange highlights on the seats as well as door trim, S badging and a new satin orange paint shade with colour-coordinated interior trim will be available.
There is also a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) on the Titanium S. With the launch of the new variant, the Titanium+ variant will no longer sport 17-inch wheels, and will move down to the 16-inch size. However, the latter is likely to retain its pricing. The EcoSport Signature Edition, meanwhile, will add a spoiler, blue trim and seat stitching detail, as well as ESC, and hill launch assist (HLA).
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.16 Lakhs
- NewsMotoGP 2018: Marc Marquez claims Aragon GP victory
- NewsTVS StaR City+ launched in new grey-black paint option at Rs 52,907
- NewsSkoda appoints Pavel Richter as production technical director of its India 2.0 project
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 riding gear and apparel
- NewsImage gallery: Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 and Interceptor 650 accessories
- OpinionOn OVERDRIVE turning twenty...
- Review2018 Lexus ES 300h first drive review
- NewsThe OVERDRIVE 24 Hours Performance Run is coming your way this weekend
- NewsFerrari lays out plans till 2022, will build 'Purosangue' SUV
- News2019 Suzuki Katana to be unveiled on October 2 at the Intermot show