Ford EcoSport S compact SUV to be launched on May 14
The 2018 Ford EcoSport compact SUV will get a new top-end variant in the form of the Titanium S model, and this will be launched on May 14. Reports suggest the new Ford EcoSport Titanium S is reaching dealerships now. Demo cars will be available soon after the launch.
The big news will be the return of the 1.0-litre Ecoboost turbo-petrol engine which puts out 124PS and 170Nm on the S. The 1.5-litre Dragon diesel motor will be available on both the S and the Signature edition will only get the 1.5-litre Dragon petrol. A new six-speed manual is also being made available.
Both the Ecosport S and Signature edition will feature 17-inch alloy wheels with a design similar to that seen in international markets and electric sunroofs. The EcoSport Titanium S also receives smoked HID headlamps and fog lamps. The roof is now painted black and the front grille gets a darker finish as well. Inside, the Titanium S variant now has a 4.2-inch analogue instrumentation cluster, orange highlights on the seats as well as door trim, S badging and a new satin orange paint shade with colour-coordinated interior trim will be available.
There is also a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) on the Titanium S. With the launch of the new variant, the Titanium+ variant will no longer sport 17-inch wheels, and will move down to the 16-inch size. However, the latter is likely to retain its pricing. The EcoSport Signature Edition, meanwhile, will add a spoiler, blue trim and seat stitching detail, as well as ESC, and hill launch assist (HLA).
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.44 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.16 Lakhs
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018