Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD images leaked
Ford Motor Co had teased the Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD recently, and now images of the vehicle have leaked online. These leaked images show the matte-black additions to the front, and cladding along the sides. The highlight at the front is the matte-finish grille and plastic garnish with 'Storm' lettering, similar to that found on the grille of the Ford Raptor pick-up truck. The same matte finish is also seen on plastic cladding along the sides and wheel arches of the Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD. It also gets 17-inch wheels in a glossy black finish. The overall look of the Ford EcoSport Storm is more rugged compared to the 2018 Ford EcoSport recently launched in India. However, it is not yet known if this rugged version will make it here.
The Ford EcoSport Storm comes powered by a 2.0-litre direct flex petrol engine that produces 172PS / 202Nm, mated to a six-speed manual transmission and four-wheel drive (4WD). The compact SUV also receives updates to the interior, with a dual-tone orange and grey finish to the dash, as well a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. In India, the 2018 Ford EcoSport has been launched with a 1.5-litre Dragon petrol engine that produces 124.7PS / 150Nm as well as a diesel engine making 100PS / 200Nm in India.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen Motorsport partners with Wheels India to develop new forged alloy wheels for the Vento TC4-A touring car
- NewsBig Boy Toyz inaugurates showroom in Mumbai
- NewsNew-generation Lexus ES 300h bookings open in India, priced at Rs 59.13 lakh
- News2018 Honda Jazz launched in India at Rs 7.35 lakh
- NewsEESL puts second tender to acquire 10,000 EVs on hold
- NewsSuzuki Burgman Street launched in India at Rs 68,000
- NewsLive Updates: Suzuki Burgman Street 125 India launch
- News2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed: Polestar 1 production-spec prototype debuts
- NewsImage gallery: BMW G 310 GS launched in India at Rs 3.49 lakh
- NewsUpcoming Maruti Suzuki Ciaz facelift to miss out on new 1.5-litre diesel at launch