Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD images leaked
Ford Motor Co had teased the Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD recently, and now images of the vehicle have leaked online. These leaked images show the matte-black additions to the front, and cladding along the sides. The highlight at the front is the matte-finish grille and plastic garnish with 'Storm' lettering, similar to that found on the grille of the Ford Raptor pick-up truck. The same matte finish is also seen on plastic cladding along the sides and wheel arches of the Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD. It also gets 17-inch wheels in a glossy black finish. The overall look of the Ford EcoSport Storm is more rugged compared to the 2018 Ford EcoSport recently launched in India. However, it is not yet known if this rugged version will make it here.
The Ford EcoSport Storm comes powered by a 2.0-litre direct flex petrol engine that produces 172PS / 202Nm, mated to a six-speed manual transmission and four-wheel drive (4WD). The compact SUV also receives updates to the interior, with a dual-tone orange and grey finish to the dash, as well a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. In India, the 2018 Ford EcoSport has been launched with a 1.5-litre Dragon petrol engine that produces 124.7PS / 150Nm as well as a diesel engine making 100PS / 200Nm in India.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Team OD | 11 Jan 2019
- NewsMaruti Suzuki Omni to be phased out by mid-2019
- News2019 Mahindra XUV300 SUV to launch in India on February 14
- News2019 BMW R 1250 GS and R 1250 GSA ADV to be launched in India on January 18
- NewsMahindra Electric launches NEMO Life mobile app for EVs
- NewsBMW 7 Series facelift debuts in China, gets a 40 per cent larger grille!
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani