Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD images leaked
Ford Motor Co had teased the Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD recently, and now images of the vehicle have leaked online. These leaked images show the matte-black additions to the front, and cladding along the sides. The highlight at the front is the matte-finish grille and plastic garnish with 'Storm' lettering, similar to that found on the grille of the Ford Raptor pick-up truck. The same matte finish is also seen on plastic cladding along the sides and wheel arches of the Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD. It also gets 17-inch wheels in a glossy black finish. The overall look of the Ford EcoSport Storm is more rugged compared to the 2018 Ford EcoSport recently launched in India. However, it is not yet known if this rugged version will make it here.
The Ford EcoSport Storm comes powered by a 2.0-litre direct flex petrol engine that produces 172PS / 202Nm, mated to a six-speed manual transmission and four-wheel drive (4WD). The compact SUV also receives updates to the interior, with a dual-tone orange and grey finish to the dash, as well a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. In India, the 2018 Ford EcoSport has been launched with a 1.5-litre Dragon petrol engine that produces 124.7PS / 150Nm as well as a diesel engine making 100PS / 200Nm in India.
Starts Rs 7.31 Lakhs
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far
- NewsF2 2018: Arjun Maini signs with Trident for FIA Formula 2 Championship
- Review2018 TVS Apache RR 310 road test review
- Features2016 Yamaha YZF-R3 long term review: After 12,572km and two years
- NewsPorsche discontinues diesel, to focus on EVs and hybrids
- News721PS/770Nm Ferrari 488 Pista comes with the most powerful V8 built by the company