Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD images leaked
Ford Motor Co had teased the Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD recently, and now images of the vehicle have leaked online. These leaked images show the matte-black additions to the front, and cladding along the sides. The highlight at the front is the matte-finish grille and plastic garnish with 'Storm' lettering, similar to that found on the grille of the Ford Raptor pick-up truck. The same matte finish is also seen on plastic cladding along the sides and wheel arches of the Ford EcoSport Storm 4WD. It also gets 17-inch wheels in a glossy black finish. The overall look of the Ford EcoSport Storm is more rugged compared to the 2018 Ford EcoSport recently launched in India. However, it is not yet known if this rugged version will make it here.
The Ford EcoSport Storm comes powered by a 2.0-litre direct flex petrol engine that produces 172PS / 202Nm, mated to a six-speed manual transmission and four-wheel drive (4WD). The compact SUV also receives updates to the interior, with a dual-tone orange and grey finish to the dash, as well a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system. In India, the 2018 Ford EcoSport has been launched with a 1.5-litre Dragon petrol engine that produces 124.7PS / 150Nm as well as a diesel engine making 100PS / 200Nm in India.
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?
- NewsDucati now offering free GoPro action camera on purchase of Multistrada 950 and Scrambler 800
- FeaturesHow the Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak claimed the electric car record at Goodwood
- NewsRenault Captur offered with benefits of upto Rs 81,000 in India
- NewsJK NRC 2018: Surya Varathan crowned Novice Cup Champion