Ford Ecosport Thunder edition launched in India - prices start at Rs 10.18 lakh
The Ford Ecosport Thunder Edition has been launched in India and the prices for the new edition of the crossover starts at Rs 10.18 lakh. The diesel variant of the Ford Ecosport Thunder Edition will set you back Rs 10.68 lakh.
The Thunder Edition is positioned above the Titanium trim, however, is below the Titanium Plus trim. Customers can opt for the Thunder Edition pack on the Titanium trim as an optional extra.
The Thunder Edition gets cosmetic changes such as blacked out 17-inch alloy wheels, grille and wing mirrors. The roof and the hood are blacked out as well.
The cabin sports a 9-inch infotainment system with Ford's sync-3 system and gets a sunroof as well. The cabin also gets cognac interiors not only on the seat but also on the door panels and centre console.
The engine options on offer are 1.5-litre three-cylinder petrol and a 1.5-litre four-cylinder diesel engine. The former produces 123PS while the latter puts out 100PS. Both the engines are mated to a five-speed gearbox.
Also see: Mahindra XUV300 v Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon & Ford EcoSport Comparison Test Video
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.7 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- NewsVolkswagen T-Roc: 20 per cent of 1,000-unit run still available
- NewsCoronavirus impact: GWM initiates relief program for Delhi NCR and Pune
- NewsCoronavirus impact: TVS records a sale of 58,906 units in May 2020
- News2020 Mercedes-Benz GLE SUV gets new petrol and diesel variant, priced from Rs 88.80 lakh
- FeaturesDirty cars due to Coronavirus lockdown
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!