Ford Ecosport Titanium S compact SUV walk-around video reveals detailed changes
A new walkaround video has emerged on the internet which shows all the styling changes to the new Titanium S variant of the Ford Ecosport compact SUV. The SUV is set to launch today and these are the first clear view of how this performance-oriented trim level will look.
The EcoSport Titanium S also receives smoked HID headlamps and fog lamps. The roof is now painted black and the front grille gets a darker finish as well. Inside, the Titanium S variant now has a 4.2-inch analogue instrumentation cluster, orange highlights on the seats as well as door trim, S badging and a new satin orange paint shade with colour-coordinated interior trim will be available. Ford's Sync3 infotainment system and a new instrument cluster, changes that were seen on the facelifted Ford Ecosport will also be seen here. Further, a more luxury-oriented Signature trim is also being launched alongside the Titanium S.
There is also a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) on the Titanium S. With the launch of the new variant, the Titanium+ variant will no longer sport 17-inch wheels, and will move down to the 16-inch size. However, the latter is likely to retain its pricing. The EcoSport Signature Edition, meanwhile, will add a spoiler, blue trim and seat stitching detail, as well as ESC, and hill launch assist (HLA).
The major change mechanically for the Titanium S is the the return of the 1.0-litre Ecoboost turbo-petrol engine which puts out 124PS and 170Nm on the S. The 1.5-litre Dragon diesel motor will be available on both the S and the Signature edition will only get the 1.5-litre Dragon petrol. A new six-speed manual can also be specced.
See the video below
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
Starts Rs 9.29 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.26 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.85 Lakhs
Team OD | 17 May 2018
- NewsFormula E: Daniel Abt leads Audi one-two at home race in Berlin
- FeaturesVideo worth watching: The Frankenstein E28 BMW 5 Series
- NewsTennis-ace Rafael Nadal to be race starter for this year's 24 Hours of Le Mans
- NewsSavsol automotive engine oils and lubricants relaunched in India with revised positioning
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Nico Rosberg and his Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing
- NewsConfirmed: Hyundai Creta SUV facelift to be launched in India on May 21
- NewsCox and Kings launches Self-Drive 365 holiday planning service
- ReviewKia K900 first drive review
- NewsBMW iNext autonomous electric crossover teased, will be their new technology flagship
- News2019 Aston Martin Vantage production begins at Gaydon, Warwickshire