Ford EcoSport Titanium S, Signature Edition more details emerge, launch by month-end
The 2018 Ford EcoSport compact SUV will get a new top-end variant in the form of the Titanium S model, and more details of this new variant have come to light. Reports suggest the new Ford EcoSport Titanium S will reach dealerships across India in the next few days. Demo cars will be available, latest by the second week of the month. Ford India Pvt Ltd is expected to launch the two EcoSport variants in India by the end of the month, if not early June. We have already reported that the 1.5-litre Dragon petrol engine will come mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ variant to come with blackened grille and smoked headlights
Both these new variants feature 17-inch alloy wheels with a design similar to that seen in international markets and electric sunroofs. The EcoSport Titanium S also receives smoked HID headlamps and fog lamps. The roof is now painted black and the front grille gets a darker finish as well. Inside, the Titanium S variant now has a 4.2-inch analogue instrumentation cluster, orange highlights on the seats as well as door trim and S badging.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium S and Signature Edition variants will come equipped with an electric sunroof
There is also a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) on the Titanium S. With the launch of the new variant, the Titanium+ variant will no longer sport 17-inch wheels, and will move down to the 16-inch size. However, the latter is likely to retain its pricing. The EcoSport Signature Edition, meanwhile, will add a spoiler, blue trim and seat stitching detail, as well as ESC, and hill launch assist (HLA).
That's one snazzy looking alloy wheel design
Starts Rs 7.67 Lakhs
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018
- NewsImage gallery: 2019 Mercedes-Benz CLS launched in India at Rs 84.70 lakh
- News2019 Kawasaki Versys 1000 bookings start in India, deliveries post April 2019