Ford EcoSport Titanium S, Signature Edition more details emerge, launch by month-end
The 2018 Ford EcoSport compact SUV will get a new top-end variant in the form of the Titanium S model, and more details of this new variant have come to light. Reports suggest the new Ford EcoSport Titanium S will reach dealerships across India in the next few days. Demo cars will be available, latest by the second week of the month. Ford India Pvt Ltd is expected to launch the two EcoSport variants in India by the end of the month, if not early June. We have already reported that the 1.5-litre Dragon petrol engine will come mated to a 6-speed gearbox.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium+ variant to come with blackened grille and smoked headlights
Both these new variants feature 17-inch alloy wheels with a design similar to that seen in international markets and electric sunroofs. The EcoSport Titanium S also receives smoked HID headlamps and fog lamps. The roof is now painted black and the front grille gets a darker finish as well. Inside, the Titanium S variant now has a 4.2-inch analogue instrumentation cluster, orange highlights on the seats as well as door trim and S badging.
The 2018 Ford EcoSport Titanium S and Signature Edition variants will come equipped with an electric sunroof
There is also a tyre pressure monitoring system (TPMS) on the Titanium S. With the launch of the new variant, the Titanium+ variant will no longer sport 17-inch wheels, and will move down to the 16-inch size. However, the latter is likely to retain its pricing. The EcoSport Signature Edition, meanwhile, will add a spoiler, blue trim and seat stitching detail, as well as ESC, and hill launch assist (HLA).
That's one snazzy looking alloy wheel design
Starts Rs 8.04 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.9 Lakhs
Starts Rs 7.34 Lakhs
Starts Rs 6.95 Lakhs
- News2020 Suzuki Gixxer 250 launched at a price of Rs 1.63 lakh
- News2020 Datsun Redi-Go launched in India for Rs 2.83 lakh
- NewsHyundai helps customers affected by AMPHAN cyclone in West Bengal
- NewsGWM India appoints James Yang as president
- NewsSpec comparo: Etergo AppScooter vs Ather 450X vs Bajaj Chetak vs TVS iQube
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!