Ford Endeavour 2.2L gets sunroof, priced at Rs 29.57 lakh in India
The Ford Endeavour 2.2L now comes equipped with a sunroof and has been priced at Rs 29.7 lakh, ex-showroom. The new addition has been done on the 2.2L AT Titanium variant. The company states that addition of the sunroof has now made the Endeavour a more appealing buy for those considering an SUV in this space. The update comes only in the form of the sunroof without any changes to the design or powertrain options.
The exterior of the new Ford Endeavour looks far more modern and contemporary than the earlier generation. Ford has neatly tucked the spare wheel inside the tailgate to make it look less truck like from the rear. The styling has worked in favour of the new Endeavour greatly. The new grille, which is smaller than the outgoing version, takes centre stage and lends the Endeavour the air of a burly American SUV. The sleek headlights merge with the grille and look smart with a combination of LED daytime running lights and projector beam lamps. The strong wheel arches add the necessary muscle to its length but also make the massive 18-inch wheels look tad small. The new Ford Endeavour has a ground clearance of 225mm and an 800mm water wading capacity. It also comes with a multi terrain drive selector.
The SUV is offered with two diesel engine options ? a 3.2-litre five-cylinder unit and a 2.2-litre four-cylinder mill. A 6-speed automatic and the 4×4 drivetrain is offered on both the variants, but the 2.2 can also be optioned with a manual transmission or a 4×2 configuration. The 3.2-litre also comes with different terrain modes to optimise driving performance in snowy, sandy or rocky ground. In terms of safety, the new Endeavour comes with seven airbags. The fuel efficiency of Ford Endeavour is 14.12kmpl for the 2.2MT and 12.62kmpl for the 2.2AT whereas the 3.2 delivers 10.91kmpl.
Starts Rs 25.65 Lakhs
- NewsMahindra TUV300 facelift in the works, launch next year
- NewsTata Harrier SUV pre-bookings open at Rs 30,000 across India
- NewsImage gallery: India-bound 2019 Yamaha YZF-R3
- NewsDucati Multistrada 1260 Enduro breaks cover
- News2019 Kawasaki Z900 launched in India at Rs 7.68 lakh, same price as earlier
- NewsEXCLUSIVE: KTM India set to launch 125 Duke in India next month?
- NewsDucati now offering free GoPro action camera on purchase of Multistrada 950 and Scrambler 800
- FeaturesHow the Volkswagen I.D. R Pikes Peak claimed the electric car record at Goodwood
- NewsRenault Captur offered with benefits of upto Rs 81,000 in India
- NewsJK NRC 2018: Surya Varathan crowned Novice Cup Champion