Ford expands its design centre in Germany
Ford has expanded its design centre based in Merkenich-Cologne, Germany. The company has invested 7.6 million rupees for the expansion including setting up a 'powerwall' which projects 3D designs and milling machines which will use computer-aided design to create precise clay models of new vehicles for aerodynamic wind tunnel testing.
"Outstanding design is one of the things that sets our brand apart and excites our customers," said Martin Smith, executive design director, Ford of Europe. "The design centre expansion will provide employees with a highly-motivational environment in which they are free to further develop Ford's design philosophy."
- NewsINRC 2019: Younus Ilyas wins a closely fought Sprint de Bengaluru
- NewsRoyal Enfield Bullet Trials 350 and Bullet Trials 500 launched in India at Rs 1.62 lakh and Rs 2.07 lakh respectively
- News2019 Bajaj Platina 100 KS launched in India at Rs 40,500
- News2019 FIM Bajas World Cup: Raorane 27th, Pissay 29th at Baja do Pinhal
- NewsAudi's new 2-litre race engine makes 610PS!
- Wedding Photography Symposium
- Sony Better Photography Wedding Photographer of the Year 2018-19 Awards Night
- Sony BP WPOY 2018-19: Top 10 in The Joy of Light by Photoquip