Ford expands its design centre in Germany
Ford has expanded its design centre based in Merkenich-Cologne, Germany. The company has invested 7.6 million rupees for the expansion including setting up a 'powerwall' which projects 3D designs and milling machines which will use computer-aided design to create precise clay models of new vehicles for aerodynamic wind tunnel testing.
"Outstanding design is one of the things that sets our brand apart and excites our customers," said Martin Smith, executive design director, Ford of Europe. "The design centre expansion will provide employees with a highly-motivational environment in which they are free to further develop Ford's design philosophy."
- News2018 Drag Racing: Hemant Mudappa claims three two-wheeler titles
- News2018 INMRC: Jagan Kumar widens lead in the Super Sport category
- NewsLive updates: Vazirani Shul electric hypercar showcased in India
- NewsMaserati Ghibli Ribelle is an all-black limited edition offering for the EMEA markets
- News2018 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650 twin and Interceptor 650 twin prices out!
- NewsIsuzu D-Max V-Cross facelift spotted testing in India
- NewsTriumph India to launch six new motorcycles by June 2019
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq RS interiors revealed ahead of Paris Motor Show debut
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June