Ford Figos Discover Smart Drive flags off
The second edition of Ford Figo's Discover Smart Drive (DSD) was simultaneously flagged off on December 5th 2011 from Jammu, Mumbai, Chennai and Lucknow. There will be four legs of this drive event and those include travels from north to west, north to east, west to south and also south to east. Flagging off the Mumbai leg was Ford India's Executive Director for marketing and sales, Nigel Wark. Wark mentioned that "Figo is a value for money car and this reflects in the way people have responded to it in the market. We wish to thank all our customers for making the Figo such a resounding success in its segment and now, its growing acceptance in the world market. "All the participants in this drive have been selected online and were given training and driving tips at Ford's Driving Skills For Life institute.
The second season of DSD differs from the first one with respect to the fact that the former is now a much more interactive affair. Participants are given clues and there are various tasks to perform enroute. The winner gets a chance to drive the Figo in Nepal. Also, weather conditions permitting, there will be a helicopter ride to the Himalayas.
Starts Rs 5.23 Lakhs
- NewsTVS India launches safety gear and apparel at the first edition of MotoSoul
- ReviewCitroen C5 Aircross first drive review
- News2019 Hyundai Santro Anniversary Edition to be launched at Rs 5.17 lakh
- News2020 Tata Tigor facelift spotted testing again
- NewsINRC 2019: Mahindra Adventure and Gaurav Gill will compete in the remaining rounds of the national rally championship