Ford Freestyle compact SUV receives minor updates ahead of the festive season
The Ford Freestyle is one of Ford India's newest products, having launched in April this year. But this hasn't topped the firm from making a few minor additions to the car's equipment list in time for the festive season
The Freestyle now gets a new Ruby Red paint option, in addition to the already present options of Absolute Black, White Gold, Oxford White, Canyon Ridge, Mooniest Silver and Smoke Grey. There are now body-coloured outside mirrors and adjustable head-rests at for the rear passengers.
All the four variants of the Ford Freestyle continue to be available in both, 1.2-litre, three-cylinder Dragon series petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engines. The petrol unit makes 96PS/120Nm whereas the diesel generates 100PS/215Nm. Both the engines are offered with a 5-speed manual transmission. The Ford Freestyle has an ARAI approved fuel efficiency of 19kmpl for the petrol and 24.4kmpl for the diesel.
The Freestyle has impressed, in true Ford tradition, with its driving dynamics. Further, its strong suite of safety kit and reasonable pricing make it a viable alternative in the crowded small SUV space.
Starts Rs 5.09 Lakhs
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000
- NewsTVS Apache RR 310, NTorq 125 and Apache RTR 160 4V launched in Peru
- NewsNissan India to increase prices across its range from January 1, 2019
- NewsNew for 2020 Volkswagen Passat teased for North America
- Review2018 Hyundai Santro AMT road test review
- News2019 Jawa Forty Two: Image Gallery
- News2019 Jawa: Image gallery
- NewsVolkswagen being investigated for selling pre-production cars to customers