Ford Freestyle compact SUV receives minor updates ahead of the festive season
The Ford Freestyle is one of Ford India's newest products, having launched in April this year. But this hasn't topped the firm from making a few minor additions to the car's equipment list in time for the festive season
The Freestyle now gets a new Ruby Red paint option, in addition to the already present options of Absolute Black, White Gold, Oxford White, Canyon Ridge, Mooniest Silver and Smoke Grey. There are now body-coloured outside mirrors and adjustable head-rests at for the rear passengers.
All the four variants of the Ford Freestyle continue to be available in both, 1.2-litre, three-cylinder Dragon series petrol and the 1.5-litre diesel engines. The petrol unit makes 96PS/120Nm whereas the diesel generates 100PS/215Nm. Both the engines are offered with a 5-speed manual transmission. The Ford Freestyle has an ARAI approved fuel efficiency of 19kmpl for the petrol and 24.4kmpl for the diesel.
The Freestyle has impressed, in true Ford tradition, with its driving dynamics. Further, its strong suite of safety kit and reasonable pricing make it a viable alternative in the crowded small SUV space.
Starts Rs 5.89 Lakhs
- OpinionWhy the price difference between the Skoda Karoq and VW T-Roc?
- NewsF1 2020: Races to go ahead even if a driver tests positive for COVID-19
- NewsWorld Environment Day: Hyundai India emphasises on green mobility services adopted at dealerships
- News2020 Mini Countryman facelift unveiled globally
- NewsVolvo reports a 25.5 per cent drop in global sales in May 2020
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!