Ford India expands retail Genuine Parts network to Karnataka
Ford is serious about improving their customer experience and a big part of that includes making sure genuine spare parts are easily available in the retail market. The company has now expanded the availability of its spare parts by appointing VST Ford Spares as the exclusive distributor for Karnataka.
VST, situated at 80/A2, 1st Main, 3rd Cross, Industrial Suburb, II stage, Yaswanthpura Bangalore will sell genuine spares to retail and independent stores and garages across the state. What this means is that you can now have genuine parts installed in your Ford at a multi-brand or independent garage of your choice, outside of the Ford dealership network. If your vehicle is still under warranty period we would suggest sticking with your official Ford service centre. However, for customers whose vehicles are out of warranty this makes life a lot easier giving them the choice of getting maintenance and upkeep done at a garage of their choice while still having the peace of mind only genuine spare parts can provide.
Ford's next step in the process is to appoint similar distributors in Kerala, Maharashtra and East India to further expand the availability of spare parts. Ford already offers pan-India Roadside Assistance, 90 minute-Quick Service Bays, Mobile Service Vans as part of its customer satisfaction initiative.
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055