Ford India expands retail Genuine Parts network to Karnataka
Ford is serious about improving their customer experience and a big part of that includes making sure genuine spare parts are easily available in the retail market. The company has now expanded the availability of its spare parts by appointing VST Ford Spares as the exclusive distributor for Karnataka.
VST, situated at 80/A2, 1st Main, 3rd Cross, Industrial Suburb, II stage, Yaswanthpura Bangalore will sell genuine spares to retail and independent stores and garages across the state. What this means is that you can now have genuine parts installed in your Ford at a multi-brand or independent garage of your choice, outside of the Ford dealership network. If your vehicle is still under warranty period we would suggest sticking with your official Ford service centre. However, for customers whose vehicles are out of warranty this makes life a lot easier giving them the choice of getting maintenance and upkeep done at a garage of their choice while still having the peace of mind only genuine spare parts can provide.
Ford's next step in the process is to appoint similar distributors in Kerala, Maharashtra and East India to further expand the availability of spare parts. Ford already offers pan-India Roadside Assistance, 90 minute-Quick Service Bays, Mobile Service Vans as part of its customer satisfaction initiative.
Starts Rs 5.15 Lakhs
- NewsDaimler India will launch 50 products in domestic as well as international markets
- NewsSwapping stakes in KTM for a reasonable share in Pierer Industries on cards for Bajaj
- News2019 Hero Xpulse 200 spotted uncamouflaged ahead of its official launch
- FeaturesRacedecade: Celebrating 10 years of racing for VW Motorsport India
- NewsAvan Trend E electric scooter launched in India at Rs 56,900