Ford India will open bookings for the new Figo Aspire from July 27, 2015
Ford India will start accepting bookings of the new Figo Aspire from July 27, 2015. The booking amount is Rs 30,000. The new Ford Figo Aspire will be available with petrol and diesel engines and there will be four trims to choose from.
While the petrol and diesel motors of the Ford Figo Aspire are existing units used in other products from the marque, they have been extensively reworked. The 88PS/112Nm 1.2-litre petrol engine now gets variable valve timing not only on the intake but exhaust as well and it's claimed to deliver a fuel economy of 18.2kmpl. There is also a bigger 112PS 1.5-litre petrol engine that comes mated exclusively to the dual clutch Powershift transmission. Ford claims a fuel efficiency of 17.2kmpl for this mill. The diesel is a 1.5-litre unit that produces 100PS/215Nm and comes aligned to a 5-speed manual like the 1.2 petrol and delivers 25.8kmpl, according to Ford.
The Ford Figo Aspire competes in the sub-4m category and boasts many segment first features like six airbags, a key which can be programmed to restrict speeds and MyFord Dock. The car will be available in seven colours. The launch is expected to be in mid-August.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Ford Figo Aspire:
Starts Rs 5.49 Lakhs
Starts Rs 4.82 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.32 Lakhs
- NewsIsuzu India announces cricketer Jonty Rhodes as new brand ambassador for D-Max V-Cross
- NewsHonda Navi crosses one lakh sales mark
- NewsMaruti Suzuki increases prices of all its models in India
- Review2018 Suzuki Burgman Street road test review
- NewsYamaha YZF-R15 Moto GP limited edition and new colour options for Yamaha FZS-Fi launched at Rs 1.3 lakh and Rs 87,042
- NewsNext-gen Hyundai Santro design sketch unveiled, to launch in October 2018
- NewsSportier Toyota Yaris TRD Sportivo shown at GIIAS 2018
- News2018 Bajaj Pulsar NS160 with rear disc brake priced at Rs 82,630
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra Marazzo MPV cabin revealed, available in 7 and 8 seater layouts
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400 to be launched in India by mid-2019