Ford India will open bookings for the new Figo Aspire from July 27, 2015
Ford India will start accepting bookings of the new Figo Aspire from July 27, 2015. The booking amount is Rs 30,000. The new Ford Figo Aspire will be available with petrol and diesel engines and there will be four trims to choose from.
While the petrol and diesel motors of the Ford Figo Aspire are existing units used in other products from the marque, they have been extensively reworked. The 88PS/112Nm 1.2-litre petrol engine now gets variable valve timing not only on the intake but exhaust as well and it's claimed to deliver a fuel economy of 18.2kmpl. There is also a bigger 112PS 1.5-litre petrol engine that comes mated exclusively to the dual clutch Powershift transmission. Ford claims a fuel efficiency of 17.2kmpl for this mill. The diesel is a 1.5-litre unit that produces 100PS/215Nm and comes aligned to a 5-speed manual like the 1.2 petrol and delivers 25.8kmpl, according to Ford.
The Ford Figo Aspire competes in the sub-4m category and boasts many segment first features like six airbags, a key which can be programmed to restrict speeds and MyFord Dock. The car will be available in seven colours. The launch is expected to be in mid-August.
More from OVERDRIVE on the new Ford Figo Aspire:
Starts Rs 5.55 Lakhs
Starts Rs 5.15 Lakhs
Starts Rs 3.29 Lakhs
- NewsSpec Comparo: Maruti Suzuki XL6 vs Honda BR-V vs Renault Lodgy
- News2019 Kia Seltos SUV launched in India - The prices start from Rs 9.69 lakh
- NewsMaruti Suzuki's some cars now offered with 5-year and 1 lakh kilometres standard warranty in India
- NewsLive Updates: Kia Seltos India launch updates, prices, details, features, variants, engines
- News2019 Isuzu D-max V-Cross pickup launched in India for the price of Rs 19.99 lakh