Ford sells 300,000 units of the Figo
Ford India has announced that its Figo hatch has officially crossed the 300,000 unit sales milestone. It is the third year of its market launch for the Figo. The Figo is also being exported to over 37 international markets from India.
Ford India is celebrating this milestone with plans to open five new dealerships in tier III cities that include Solan, Sri Ganganagar, Gaya, Anand and Sikar. Dealerships are also being planned for Faridabad and Kochi. The expansion plan also helps the growing demand for its EcoSport compact SUV.
"The Figo continues to be a game-changer for Ford in India and has helped position Ford as a significant player. We debuted in the small car segment with the Figo and continue to offer a compelling choice for customers who want a vehicle that offers a quality, safe, fuel efficient and substantial value package," said Joginder Singh, President and MD, Ford India.
Few moths ago, Ford launched the Figo "Celebration Edition" to celebrate its third anniversary. To support the growing number of its vehicles on road, Ford will expand its dealer network to 265 sales and service outlets in 142 cities across India. Mobile Service Vans and Roadside Assistance (RSA) are a few other initiatives that Ford has started across locations.
Starts Rs 5.39 Lakhs
- NewsMaruti Suzuki vehicle subscription plans explained, now available in Delhi NCR, Bengaluru, Pune and Hyderabad
- NewsYamaha India to encash on the festive season with new offers finance schemes
- ReviewMG Gloster road test review
- NewsBreaking: 2020 BMW M 1000 RR bookings for India to commence in this week
- FeaturesHow to save on car insurance premium