Ford to launch the 2014 Fiesta in India this week
Ford India which showcased the new Fiesta at the expo this year, will be launching it this month.
The new Fiesta will be available only with the 1.5TDCi engine as of now. This engine makes 91PS of power and 204Nm of torque. It comes mated to a five-speed manual transmission and claims to deliver 25.01kmpl.
The new Fiesta gets an Aston Martin grille which gets oodles of chrome and a spoiler lip. There are new 15-inch alloy wheels while the side flanks remain the same as before. The rear has also been tweaked a bit.
Inside, the meters are new with a light blue illumination. The Ford Sync system has been updated and gets new apps. Ford has made a driver airbag, ABS with EBS standard on the new Fiesta with passenger airbags available on two trims other than the base. There are in all three trims on offer- Ambiente, Trend and Titanium.
We expect Ford to price the new Fiesta very competitively this time around.
- NewsKawasaki's supercharged 'Z' series motorcycle teased - likely to be supercharged Z1000
- Review2019 Renault Triber first drive review
- NewsTata Motors partners with what3words for simplified last-mile navigation on its vehicles
- NewsBajaj Dominar 400 price hiked by Rs 10,000 - now retails at Rs 1.90 lakh
- FeaturesInterview: CS Santosh on training for the 2020 Dakar and his new app for motorcycle riders