Formula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
Jaguar has announced that its new I-PACE eTROPHY racecar will make its debut at the Berlin ePrix, running demonstration laps. The car will make its racing debut later this year.
In March 2018, Jaguar had announced an all-new all-electric racing series featuring the I-PACE. The series will be run as a support event for the Formula E Championship, and will be held alongside the fifth season of the championship that will begin towards the end of the year.
The car will be presented to the public during a showrun on May 19, raceday at Tempelhof in Berlin. It is yet to be revealed who the driver of the car during the showrun will be.
"We are excited to reveal the new Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar in Berlin and demonstrate its dynamic capabilities for the first time," Jaguar Formula E chief James Barclay said. "The team at Jaguar Racing and Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) are building the key foundations for the incredibly exciting championship and we are pleased with the progress of our test and development programme, which has included a successful tyre test with our partner Michelin."
Jaguar also announced their partnership with M-Sport, who used to work with Ford in the WRC.
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000