Formula E: Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar to debut at Berlin ePrix
Jaguar has announced that its new I-PACE eTROPHY racecar will make its debut at the Berlin ePrix, running demonstration laps. The car will make its racing debut later this year.
In March 2018, Jaguar had announced an all-new all-electric racing series featuring the I-PACE. The series will be run as a support event for the Formula E Championship, and will be held alongside the fifth season of the championship that will begin towards the end of the year.
The car will be presented to the public during a showrun on May 19, raceday at Tempelhof in Berlin. It is yet to be revealed who the driver of the car during the showrun will be.
"We are excited to reveal the new Jaguar I-PACE eTROPHY racecar in Berlin and demonstrate its dynamic capabilities for the first time," Jaguar Formula E chief James Barclay said. "The team at Jaguar Racing and Special Vehicle Operations (SVO) are building the key foundations for the incredibly exciting championship and we are pleased with the progress of our test and development programme, which has included a successful tyre test with our partner Michelin."
Jaguar also announced their partnership with M-Sport, who used to work with Ford in the WRC.
- NewsHyundai exports 5000 cars in May
- NewsMercedes-Benz all set to launch the new GLS on June 17
- NewsRenault, Nissan and Mitsubishi cars to share more commonality than ever before
- NewsLego now gets its hands on the Lamborghini Sian FKP 37
- NewsIntents Mobi app is helping truckers map services along India's road network, while getting paid for it
- CONTEST: Finding Solace | Better Photography Weekly Challenge
- Winners of the Macros at Home Contest
- A ‘Bird’ was Used to Make Children Sit Still!