Formula E: Rosenqvist gives Mahindra Racing 4th place finish at inaugural Santiago ePrix
The inaugural Santiago ePrix, Round 3 of the 2017/2018 Formula E season was tough for Mahindra Racing. The team's drivers Felix Rosenqvist and Nick Heidfeld only managed to qualify 14th and 15th respectively.
Felix Rosenqvist on his way to a fourth-place finish at the Santiago ePrix
In the race itself, a first lap incident meant that Heidfeld had to come into the pits almost immediately to swap cars, which meant he was forced to retire from the race with no spare car left for him around when he would ordinarily have had to pit for a car swap.
Things were slightly better for Swedish driver Rosenqvist though, who managed to move up from 14th place to fourth after dicing with competitors on track.
Mahindra Racing now moves down to second place in the team's standings behind Techeetah, while Rosenqvist also is second in the driver's standings behind Techeetah's Jean-Eric Vergne who won the Santiago ePrix. The all-electric championship now heads to Mexico City for the fourth round.
- News2019 Mercedes Benz GLC Coupe unveiled - India bound?
- NewsToyota will borrow Maruti Suzuki's platform to produce their version of the Ertiga
- Review2019 BMW F 750 GS first ride review
- NewsPower parts and other accessories for the KTM 790 Duke
- NewsBenelli India receives 150 bookings for TRK 502 and TRK 502X