Forza Motorsport 7 to launch on October 3, trailer out now
If you call yourself car enthusiasts, we are sure you will be dreaming about driving some of the most exotic machines out there. What if there is an way of doing so. Popular car racing simulator game, Forza is readying its Motorsport 7 for a debut on October 3. The game has been developed by Turn 10 Studios and published by Microsoft Studios. Before you go on reading more, here is the trailer of the Forza Motorsport 7 racing game.
Forza Motorsport 7 will be offering as much as 700 cars that can be customized with more than 200 configurations. This includes tweaking the aesthetics to fine tuning the performance of all the cars. The racing game will have over 30 locations to choose from. Race tracks such as the Maple Valley Raceway, Mugello Circuit and Suzuka Circuit along with a fictional street circuit in Dubai are expected to be some of the locations on which you can race. In addition, there were will be Nurburgring GP circuit as well the Jebel Hafeet Pass.
Some of the cars that one will get to drive in Forza Motorsport 7 include the 1960 Aston Martin DB4GT Zagato, 2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport, 1989 Ferrari F40 Competizione, 1976 Lotus #5 Team Lotus 77, 1953 Maserati A6GCS/53 Pininfarina Berlinetta, 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion, 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C, 1991 Honda CR-X SiR, 2017 Nissan GT-R, 1972 Chrysler VH Valiant Charger R/T E49, 2008 Dodge Viper SRT10 ACR, 1992 Ford Escort RS Cosworth, 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor Race Truck, 2017 Formula E #9 Renault e.Dams Z.E 16 and many more. Earlier this year, the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS debuted with the announcement of the Forza Motorsport 7 racing game.
Turn 10 Studios have equipped Forza Motorsport 7 with new features in the story as well as multi-player mode. The driver profiles and the weather conditions around the track too can be changed to suit individual settings. In addition, there is full 4K video support at 60fps for that realistic feel. Forza Motorsport 7 will be available on Xbox One, Xbox One X, and Windows 10.
Starts Rs 12 Crore
Starts Rs 1.99 Crore
Starts Rs 1.38 Crore
- NewsVideo Worth Watching: Street's Not Dead
- News2019 Volkswagen Touareg unveiled in Beijing
- NewsYamaha cuts prices of YZF-R1 by Rs 2.6 lakh, MT-09 by Rs 1.3 lakh
- NewsProduction-spec Tata H5X SUV seen in camouflage
- NewsRoyal Enfield Thunderbird 350 launched in Australia as Rumbler 350
- News2018 Maruti Suzuki Desert Storm: Abhishek Mishra dominates Leg 4
- NewsRefreshed Bajaj Pulsar 150 spotted before March-end launch
- NewsFord and Mahindra to co-develop SUVs and EVs
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina to turn carmaker, launch EV hypercar