Frame The Star: Registration closes on May 15, 2016
"Frame The Star" is a joint initiative between OVERDRIVE and Better Photography. After the successful completion of the first edition, "Frame The Star - Urban Hunters" is back inviting participants to register for this unique contest. Photographers can photograph any four wheelers as a part of their composition or photostory under the given themes. This competition is not limited to photographers as cinematographers can submit their work too. Video filmmakers can submit their entries by shooting any cars as an important aspect of the story or production. The film should be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 5 minutes long. Participants can be as creative as they wish.
20 finalists, 10 each from stills and films, will compete in a unique, all-expenses-paid face-off, with other invited artists selected by the Better Photography team. Winners will get a chance to drive away a premium Mercedes-Benz for one year. Excited? Go ahead, register here.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- News2019 Honda City petrol BSVI to launch soon
- NewsTVS XL100 Goa Edition moped showcased at the first edition of MotoSoul
- NewsUpcoming Mahindra eKUV100 EV SUV spotted testing
- NewsBenelli Imperiale 400, the Jawa and Royal Enfield rival launched in India for Rs 1.69 lakh
- NewsBajaj Chetak: Top five facts you should know