Frame The Star: Registration closes on May 15, 2016
"Frame The Star" is a joint initiative between OVERDRIVE and Better Photography. After the successful completion of the first edition, "Frame The Star - Urban Hunters" is back inviting participants to register for this unique contest. Photographers can photograph any four wheelers as a part of their composition or photostory under the given themes. This competition is not limited to photographers as cinematographers can submit their work too. Video filmmakers can submit their entries by shooting any cars as an important aspect of the story or production. The film should be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 5 minutes long. Participants can be as creative as they wish.
20 finalists, 10 each from stills and films, will compete in a unique, all-expenses-paid face-off, with other invited artists selected by the Better Photography team. Winners will get a chance to drive away a premium Mercedes-Benz for one year. Excited? Go ahead, register here.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsThree lakh units production milestone achieved for the Tata Tiago
- NewsDucati Scrambler 1100 Pro BSVI launched in India, prices start from Rs. 11.95 lakh
- NewsTata Altroz diesel now more affordable with Rs 40,000 price cut
- NewsVolkswagen's first electric SUV, the ID.4, will include 3-years of free fast charging in the US
- NewsFord Endeavour Sport launched in India, prices start from Rs 35.10 lakh