Frame The Star: Registration closes on May 15, 2016
"Frame The Star" is a joint initiative between OVERDRIVE and Better Photography. After the successful completion of the first edition, "Frame The Star - Urban Hunters" is back inviting participants to register for this unique contest. Photographers can photograph any four wheelers as a part of their composition or photostory under the given themes. This competition is not limited to photographers as cinematographers can submit their work too. Video filmmakers can submit their entries by shooting any cars as an important aspect of the story or production. The film should be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 5 minutes long. Participants can be as creative as they wish.
20 finalists, 10 each from stills and films, will compete in a unique, all-expenses-paid face-off, with other invited artists selected by the Better Photography team. Winners will get a chance to drive away a premium Mercedes-Benz for one year. Excited? Go ahead, register here.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- ReviewSuzuki V-Strom 650 XT ABS first ride review
- NewsMG Motor India's first launch: Everything we know
- NewsVolkswagen Passat with Connect app launched at Rs 25.99 lakh
- News2019 Hyundai Santro spotted in top-spec Asta trim
- NewsHero Destini 125cc scooter to launch on October 22
- NewsChinese carmaker Great Wall Motors to enter India by 2021-22
- NewsImage gallery: New BMW X7 SUV
- NewsSkoda Kodiaq GT coupe-SUV unveiled for China
- News2019 BMW X7 SUV unveiled internationally
- FeaturesReady to race: Volkswagen Vento TC4-A Racecar first drive review