Frame The Star: Registration ends on May 15, 2016
"Frame The Star" is a joint initiative between OVERDRIVE and Better Photography. After the successful completion of the first edition, "Frame The Star Urban Hunters" is back inviting participants to register for this unique contest. Photographers can photograph any four wheelers as a part of their composition or photostory under the given themes. This competition is not limited to photographers as cinematographers can submit their work too. Video filmmakers can submit their entries by shooting any cars as an important aspect of the story or production. The film should be a minimum of 30 seconds and a maximum of 5 minutes long. Participants can be as creative as they wish.
20 finalists, 10 each from stills and films, will compete in a unique, all-expenses-paid face-off, with other invited artists selected by the Better Photography team. Winners will get a chance to drive away a premium Mercedes-Benz for one year. Excited? Go ahead, register here.
Starts Rs 31.72 Lakhs
- NewsSavita Oil Technologies to supply Tata Motors with original oils
- NewsMahindra Treo electric three-wheeler range with lithium-ion battery pack launched in India at Rs 1.36 lakh
- NewsImage gallery: Jawa and Jawa Forty Two launched in India
- NewsJawa Motorcycles launches the Jawa and Jawa Forty Two at Rs 1.64 lakh and Rs 1.55 lakh
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Motorcycles all-new range launched in India
- NewsNew-gen Maruti Suzuki Ertiga starts arriving at dealerships ahead of launch
- NewsMahindra to launch new Treo electric three-wheeler today
- Review2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 road test review
- NewsLive updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 India launch
- NewsRoyal Enfield Interceptor 650 launched in India at Rs 2.50 lakh, Continental GT 650 at Rs 2.65 lakh