Free service drive and exchange benefits by Honda 2-wheelers in flood-hit state of Kerala
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) today announced a free service drive and special exchange benefits for all Honda 2-Wheeler customers in Kerala. The authorized dealer network in Kerala has been activated to help the flood affected vehicles of customers with free labour charges and the cost of engine oil will be borne by the company (limited period offer). Also, a special exchange bonus scheme of Rs. 2,000 will be offered to customers willing to exchange their flood affected vehicle with a new Honda vehicle.
Honda Mobile Service Vans and trained technicians not just from Kerala, but also from neighboring states will be available to attend the flood affected vehicles in remote areas.
"The state of Kerala is facing a massive tragedy and Honda is fully committed to participate in helping the people of the state return to their normal lives by easing their mobility needs. This contribution is Honda's effort to express solidarity to local people as they rebuild the state from the scratch." commented, Minoru Kato, President and CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
The company also states that the customers can visit their nearest Honda dealer for a free vehicle check-up. Subsequently, Honda Mobile Service Vans and trained technicians not just from Kerala, but also from neighboring states will be available to attend the flood affected vehicles in remote areas. Honda customers can enroll their affected vehicles on Honda 2 Wheelers toll free customer care number 1800-103-3434.
Starts Rs 79,768
- NewsINRC 2018: Popular Rally in Kochi to see three-way champonship tussle
- NewsDucati enters pre-owned motorcycle segment in India with Ducati Approved
- FeaturesTata Harrier: Things you will like
- NewsMcLaren commissions six special edition cars to celebrate racing heritage
- FeaturesOverview: Tata Harrier's OMEGA architecture
- NewsBookings open for the 2019 Nissan Kicks SUV
- NewsJawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two video: Exhaust note, top speed, design and features explained
- ReviewJawa Jawa first ride review
- NewsLive updates: Jawa Jawa and Jawa Forty-Two ridden in India
- News2019 Yamaha Saluto RX 110, Saluto 125 UBS launched in India at Rs 52,000