Free service drive and exchange benefits by Honda 2-wheelers in flood-hit state of Kerala
Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd (HMSI) today announced a free service drive and special exchange benefits for all Honda 2-Wheeler customers in Kerala. The authorized dealer network in Kerala has been activated to help the flood affected vehicles of customers with free labour charges and the cost of engine oil will be borne by the company (limited period offer). Also, a special exchange bonus scheme of Rs. 2,000 will be offered to customers willing to exchange their flood affected vehicle with a new Honda vehicle.
Honda Mobile Service Vans and trained technicians not just from Kerala, but also from neighboring states will be available to attend the flood affected vehicles in remote areas.
"The state of Kerala is facing a massive tragedy and Honda is fully committed to participate in helping the people of the state return to their normal lives by easing their mobility needs. This contribution is Honda's effort to express solidarity to local people as they rebuild the state from the scratch." commented, Minoru Kato, President and CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd.
The company also states that the customers can visit their nearest Honda dealer for a free vehicle check-up. Subsequently, Honda Mobile Service Vans and trained technicians not just from Kerala, but also from neighboring states will be available to attend the flood affected vehicles in remote areas. Honda customers can enroll their affected vehicles on Honda 2 Wheelers toll free customer care number 1800-103-3434.
Starts Rs 78,500
- NewsLive Updates: Royal Enfield Interceptor 650 and Continental GT 650 global launch
- NewsTriumph India to launch Scrambler 1200 in January 2019, 5 other launches by June
- News2018 Royal Enfield Interceptor 650: The four things you wanted to know
- NewsBetter recognition needed in order for Indian motorsport to grow says Gautam Singhania
- NewsImage gallery: 2018 Aston Martin Vantage launched in India
- NewsThe 510PS Aston Martin Vantage has been launched in India at Rs 2.95 crore
- FeaturesOD Mercedes-Benz 24-hours Performance Run: Scale of C
- News2018 Ducati 959 Panigale Corse launched in India at Rs 15.2 lakh
- NewsMV Agusta and Pirelli Design unveil the limited edition Dragster 800 RR Pirelli
- NewsRetro-themed Peugeot e-Legend concept EV breaks cover