Fully faired Hero motorcycle spotted undisguised - could be the next-gen Hero Karizma?
A video surfacing the internet gave a glimpse of a red coloured fully faired motorcycle which could be the third generation Hero Karizma. The video shows the chunky fairing and the fuel tank dressed in red and some features of the motorcycle. The concept, HX250R, a fully faired motorcycle was showcased at the 2014 Delhi Auto Expo. It seems like the concept that was shown in the past has made it to production guise and the fully faired motorcycle could go on sale by the festive season.
The headlamp appears to be a halogen unit and the bike sports a blacked out visor up front. The front fender has an ABS (antilock braking system) sticker which implies that ABS will be a standard feature when the bike goes on sale. The instrument cluster is an all-digital unit and could give a backlit readout.
The upcoming motorcycle could share its platform with the Hero Xtreme 200R along with the powertrain. The Xtreme 200R gets a 199.6cc engine that produces 18.4PS at 8,000rpm and 17.1Nm of torque at 6,500rpm. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox and we believe that the upcoming faired motorcycle could have the same.
The new Hero Karizma could be priced around the Rs 1.20 lakh mark and will rival the Bajaj Pulsar 220F and the Yamaha FZ-25.
Image Source - creepy_ pie (Youtube channel)
Starts Rs 44,900
Starts Rs 97,000
Starts Rs 91,900
Starts Rs 99,200
- NewsHyundai Venue is the bestselling sub-compact SUV, Creta leads Hyundai sales
- NewsSeltos tops SUV sales again in March 2020, Kia holds on to third in overall sales
- NewsBMW R 18 debuts with R 5 inspired styling and a big boxer-twin
- News24 Hours of Le Mans 2020 scheduled for September 19
- NewsMaruti Suzuki all set to launch the 2020 S-cross next month
- Digitek Launches its Battery for Sony, the F-960/F-970 MU
- Digitek Introduces the DUC-008 Battery Charger
- Digitek Unveils its latest Softbox, the DSBH-055