Gear and gadgets: Nelson-Rigg SE-3000 Drybag, Spidi STS-R Red, Ixon Starburst, Rev'It Nitric 2 H2O
Here are the coolest gear and gadgets that caught our attention this month.
Nelson-Rigg SE-3000 Drybag
The 39.33-litre SE-3000 drybag is made using 24oz Tarpaulin PVC and heat-welded
seams, making it 100 per cent waterproof. It can be mounted across or along the seat or tail section.
Price: Rs 8,499
Available at: lazyassbikers.com
Spidi STS-R Red
Suitable for use at the racetrack as well as on the road, these gloves made using cowhide as well as goat leather.
Price: Rs 8,000
Available at: jvpromoto.com
Ixon Starburst racing suit
This value for money race suit features CE-certified protection and is made of 100 per cent buffalo leather, perforated on chest, arms, thighs and back.
Price: Rs 48,000
Available at: performanceracingstore.in
Nico Rosberg World Championship signed gloves
These signed race gloves are framed along with a photo of Nico doing donuts in Abu Dhabi after clinching the 2016 F1 World Championship.
Price: Rs 58,000 + taxes
Available at: mementoexclusives.com
Rev'It Nitric 2 H2O
The cut, waterproof pockets and reflective lining make this an ideal jacket to be worn over an armoured riding jacket in the rains.
Price: Rs 5,850
Available at: highnoteperformance.com
Puig BMW R1200GS 2017 engine guard
Essential protection for the flat-twin engine head comes from Puig's new engine guard, made of 25mm steel tubes that fit precisely without the need for any modifications.
Price: Rs 34,000
Available at: ultimatespares.com
CoolGear thigh pads
These special pads keep your thighs cool by absorbing the heat given out by a big bike's engine, especially when riding in traffic. Easy to wear, these cooling pads are also waterproof.
Price: Rs 3,200
Available at: grandpitstop.com
- News2018 JK NRC: Karthik Tharani wins 2018 Euro JK 18 championship
- NewsMarc Marquez dominates Sunday morning warm-up at Valencia for 2018 MotoGP season finale
- NewsVinales secures pole position for 2018 MotoGP season finale in Valencia, Marquez qualifies fifth despite crash
- News2018 JK NRC: Nayan Chatterjee and Karthik Tharani take Euro JK 18 championship down to the wire
- Review2018 TVS Radeon road test review
- News2018 Mahindra Alturas G4: Preliminary image gallery
- NewsVinod Dasari resigns as MD and CEO of Ashok Leyland
- Review2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 road test review
- NewsSpec comparo: Jawa vs Royal Enfield Classic 350
- NewsMercedes-Benz C-Class facelift petrol to launch in India by the end of 2018