Gear and gadgets: Nelson-Rigg SE-3000 Drybag, Spidi STS-R Red, Ixon Starburst, Rev'It Nitric 2 H2O
Here are the coolest gear and gadgets that caught our attention this month.
Nelson-Rigg SE-3000 Drybag
The 39.33-litre SE-3000 drybag is made using 24oz Tarpaulin PVC and heat-welded
seams, making it 100 per cent waterproof. It can be mounted across or along the seat or tail section.
Price: Rs 8,499
Available at: lazyassbikers.com
Spidi STS-R Red
Suitable for use at the racetrack as well as on the road, these gloves made using cowhide as well as goat leather.
Price: Rs 8,000
Available at: jvpromoto.com
Ixon Starburst racing suit
This value for money race suit features CE-certified protection and is made of 100 per cent buffalo leather, perforated on chest, arms, thighs and back.
Price: Rs 48,000
Available at: performanceracingstore.in
Nico Rosberg World Championship signed gloves
These signed race gloves are framed along with a photo of Nico doing donuts in Abu Dhabi after clinching the 2016 F1 World Championship.
Price: Rs 58,000 + taxes
Available at: mementoexclusives.com
Rev'It Nitric 2 H2O
The cut, waterproof pockets and reflective lining make this an ideal jacket to be worn over an armoured riding jacket in the rains.
Price: Rs 5,850
Available at: highnoteperformance.com
Puig BMW R1200GS 2017 engine guard
Essential protection for the flat-twin engine head comes from Puig's new engine guard, made of 25mm steel tubes that fit precisely without the need for any modifications.
Price: Rs 34,000
Available at: ultimatespares.com
CoolGear thigh pads
These special pads keep your thighs cool by absorbing the heat given out by a big bike's engine, especially when riding in traffic. Easy to wear, these cooling pads are also waterproof.
Price: Rs 3,200
Available at: grandpitstop.com
Team OD | 19 Feb 2018
- News2018 Kawasaki Z900RS launched in India at Rs 15.3 lakh
- NewsBMW Motorrad cuts motorcycle prices by 10 per cent in India
- Review2018 Ferrari Portofino first drive review
- News2018 Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500X and Thunderbird 350X to be launched in India on February 28, 2018
- NewsKia installs framework of its new manufacturing plant in Andhra Pradesh
- NewsMotoGP: Tech3 and Yamaha to part ways after 2018 season
- Review2018 Yamaha MT-09 first ride review
- NewsSkoda India to hike prices of all models
- NewsDucati launches extended warranty program in India
- News2018 F1: All the Formula 1 cars for the upcoming season launched so far