Gear and gadgets: Nelson-Rigg SE-3000 Drybag, Spidi STS-R Red, Ixon Starburst, Rev'It Nitric 2 H2O
Here are the coolest gear and gadgets that caught our attention this month.
Nelson-Rigg SE-3000 Drybag
The 39.33-litre SE-3000 drybag is made using 24oz Tarpaulin PVC and heat-welded
seams, making it 100 per cent waterproof. It can be mounted across or along the seat or tail section.
Price: Rs 8,499
Available at: lazyassbikers.com
Spidi STS-R Red
Suitable for use at the racetrack as well as on the road, these gloves made using cowhide as well as goat leather.
Price: Rs 8,000
Available at: jvpromoto.com
Ixon Starburst racing suit
This value for money race suit features CE-certified protection and is made of 100 per cent buffalo leather, perforated on chest, arms, thighs and back.
Price: Rs 48,000
Available at: performanceracingstore.in
Nico Rosberg World Championship signed gloves
These signed race gloves are framed along with a photo of Nico doing donuts in Abu Dhabi after clinching the 2016 F1 World Championship.
Price: Rs 58,000 + taxes
Available at: mementoexclusives.com
Rev'It Nitric 2 H2O
The cut, waterproof pockets and reflective lining make this an ideal jacket to be worn over an armoured riding jacket in the rains.
Price: Rs 5,850
Available at: highnoteperformance.com
Puig BMW R1200GS 2017 engine guard
Essential protection for the flat-twin engine head comes from Puig's new engine guard, made of 25mm steel tubes that fit precisely without the need for any modifications.
Price: Rs 34,000
Available at: ultimatespares.com
CoolGear thigh pads
These special pads keep your thighs cool by absorbing the heat given out by a big bike's engine, especially when riding in traffic. Easy to wear, these cooling pads are also waterproof.
Price: Rs 3,200
Available at: grandpitstop.com
Team OD | 12 Feb 2019
Team OD | 14 Feb 2019
- NewsConfirmed: Benelli to launch Leoncino 500, Imperiale 400 and 502C motorcycles in India this year
- NewsRenault Kwid EV production version spotted testing for the first time
- News2019 Geneva Motor Show: Audi Q4 e-tron concept sketches unveiled
- News2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launched in India at Rs 5 lakh and Rs 5.40 lakh respectively
- NewsLive updates: 2019 Benelli TRK 502 and TRK 502X launch in India
- The Forum Art Gallery Residency
- The Hindu Photojournalism Awards
- Book Review: The Red Cat and Other Stories | Ritesh Uttamchandani