Gear and gadgets: Oxford M15R tank bag, Scuderia XX Ferrari Ultraveloce, Moonbow car air purifier, Sony XSP-N1BT, R&G tail tidy
Here are the coolest gear and gadgets that caught our attention this month.
Oxford M15R tank bag
The M15R is a mid-size, over 15-litre tank bag with removable, waterproof internal liners. Comes with a map holder, satnav pocket and carry handles.
Price: Rs 9,600
Available at: highnotepeformance.in
Scuderia XX Ferrari Ultraveloce smartwatch
The Ultraveloce uses technical inputs from computer major HP. It gets an LCD display for notifications and the famous Scuderia Ferrari shield at the top.
Price: Rs 23,000
Available at: store.ferrari.com
Alpinestars SMX-6 V2
Second-gen SMX-6 features a grippier sole and offers greater flexibility. This CE-certified boot has vents in the heel counter and shin plate plus breathable mesh inserts to improve comfort.
Price: Rs 20,250
Available at: planetdsg.com
Moonbow car air purifier
A 4-stage purification process along with a HEPA filter traps airborne contaminants down to 0.3 microns in size.
Price: Rs 6,990
Available at: moonbowliving.com
This double-DIN receiver features a secure cradle to dock your smartphone and stream music, make calls, and select navigation via voice commands.
Price: Rs 12,990
Available at: sony.co.in
This helmet interior cleaner also disinfects the padding, keeping foul odour at bay.
Price: Rs 399
Available at: Amazon.in
R&G tail tidy for 2017 Kawasaki Ninja 650/Z650
Enhance the looks of your 2017 Kawasaki with this stainless steel, matte black, powder-coated tail tidy by R&G Racing.
Price: Rs 4,832+ taxes
Available at: performanceracingstore.in
Starts Rs 5,49,000
- NewsTata Nexon AMT option launched in XM mid-range trim in India at Rs 7.50 lakh
- News2018 BMW G 310 GS and G 310 R reach dealerships ahead of India launch
- FeaturesOn test at OVERDRIVE: Casio Pro Trek WSD-F20 smart watch
- NewsVolkswagen asked reasons for not recalling diesel cars affected in the emissions scandal by NGT
- NewsImage gallery: Vazirani Automotive showcases Shul, India's first hypercar at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- NewsVolvo XC40 gets 200 bookings in a fortnight, two new variants now also available
- NewsBMW G 310 R and G 310 GS recalled in the US
- NewsJaguar F-Type now available with 2.0-litre Ingenium petrol, starting at Rs 90.93 lakh
- NewsIndian Automotive Artist Vidita Singh to exhibit her art work at Pebble Beach Concours
- NewsVolkswagen I.D R Pikes Peak wins hill climb shootout at 2018 Goodwood Festival of Speed