Gear and gadgets: Pinlock Overlay, 1926 Ducati fragrance, Ceat Fuel Smart tyres, Rev'IT Discovery
This photochromatic overlay fits over the existing visor on your lid (the list of compatible helmets is on the Pinlock site) and quickly transitions from clear to smoke depending on ambient light.
Price: Rs 7,200
Available at: pinlock.com
Pioneer's tube-style encased subwoofer has a powerful output of 350W RMS. The company claims low weight and compact packaging.
Price: Rs 7,990
Available at: pioneer-india.in
Ceat Fuel Smart tyres
Price: Rs 3,000-5,000
Available at: ceat.com
These low-rolling resistance tyres claim to improve a vehicle's efficiency by up to 7 per cent. Available in 13-15inch sizes for a range of vehicles.
1926 Ducati fragrance
1926 is the year when Ducati was founded and it's now the name of the brand's new fragrance, made in partnership with Diamond International.
Available at: shop.ducati.com
Protection expert R&G has released a range of crash protection for the new Kawasaki Z900, including frame sliders, case covers and more.
Price: Rs 3,500 onwards
Available at: performanceracing.in
The Discovery uses a Vibram sole, a steel-threaded Boa lacing system and an OutDry waterproof layer. Available soon at Highnote Performance.
Price: Rs 30,000 approx
Available at: highnoteperformance.com
The iconic MMRT outside Chennai is one of our favourite racetracks, and now you can have it on a T-shirt thanks to pickled.in.
Price: Rs 500
Available at: pickled.in
Starts Rs 15,30,000
- NewsTata H5X SUV and 45X hatchback launch timelines revealed
- NewsMercedes-AMG G63 6x6 inspires the BAIC BJ80 6x6 in China, showcased at Auto China 2018
- NewsFord to stop selling Fiesta, Fusion, and Taurus sedans in North America
- NewsMahindra-owned Pininfarina and Hybrid Kinetic Group unveil K350 all-electric SUV concept at Auto China 2018
- NewsAuto China 2018: Mercedes-Benz C-Class L shown
- FeaturesImage gallery: Shaken and Stirred May 2018
- NewsFord Freestyle priced lower than the Figo hatch and the Aspire sedan, here's why
- NewsVolvo wants half its sales to come from electric vehicles by 2025
- NewsVW Motorsport India takes its Customer Sport programme to all three INRC categories
- News2018 Mini Countryman to launch in India on May 3